Native LSP 3D Art Fred's bunch 'o armours (now with more stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow, thank you so much for this update, fredelios. These new sets are beyond useful.
Can I give a couple suggestions?

-Would you be able to create a variant of the rawhide coat that is a fur coat, similar to the coarse tunic?

-The new lamellar leather cuirass looks great. Would it be possible to create variants of it, similar to the lamellar vest (i.e, with pauldrons, with faulds, with nomad robe)

-Speaking of the nomad robe, would it be possible to get more lamellar variants of it? a simple lamellar leather cuirass and lamellar cuirass over it are the two main ones that come to my mind.

-The blue undertunic of the mail shirt mesh is not used on any set? I reckon it could look good with a leather jerkin or a padded armor.

-The cavalry robe/sarranid robe would look awesome with a suit of arabian lamellar armor over it.

These are just a few ideas that I had, while looking at the files. Some of those I've tried myself, but the results are really subpar compared to your work.

All that said, thanks again for this new pack. The game looks a lot more vivid now

Oh no I didn't steal the game, I am just using Fire and Sword. However maybe some Warband textures are included in its files, I will check that out just in case.

Edit: OK, a few of them work.

Antonis said:
I don't really know if WFaS developers allow Warband textures into their game or vice versa. The OSP items are good to use, though.

I can't remember right now, but I do think that several items from warband are still present in With Fire and Sword, just not acessible.

Some retextures based on meshes of this OSP which make it possible to let a troop tree slowly evolve in visual parts.

Arnorian_Militia_a.PNG

Arnorian_Militia_b.PNG

Minas_Tirith_Militia.PNG

Minas_TIrith_Squires.PNG

Very flipping cool.
All of the models using new textures in the first pack show up with a completely black texture for me in openbrf, haven't tested in game yet. Any reason why this is happening? The materials and textures in the brf file are showing up fine.

Back
Top Bottom