France 6-11 Poland (Final) 26/06/2011 18:30 GMT Live Streaming!

Users who are viewing this thread

So, we confirm : thursday. 20.30 GMT+2. But it will be 8vs8.
France are on exams periods and school trip periods and i have to much studients ^^'

Sir Protheus said:
So, we confirm : thursday. 20.30 GMT+2. But it will be 8vs8.
France are on periods and school trip periods and i have to much studients ^^'

At least this means you're not pregnant  :cool:

No no, you said on steam, that you'll try to get as many as possible players. So if you have 10, we will play 10vs10, if you get 16 we will play 16vs16. Minimum 8vs8 of course. But I don't believe that half of your team leave grand finale :wink:

LOL Morii

>DzioOb
I said exactly that i try to get as many as possible players. If you want i can invite the referee to play with us :wink:
The rules are clear. No obligations to play more. So we ll play 8 vs 8.
Please don't insist. I have spend more time with other captains.

Sir Protheus said:
LOL Morii

>DzioOb
I said exactly that i try to get as many as possible players. If you want i can invite the referee to play with us :wink:
En ingles por favor?

BlackTide said:
Sir Protheus said:
LOL Morii

>DzioOb
En ingles por favor?

Just to be clear. With my post I was just commenting on a funny coincidence in translation. You, Blacktide, are just being rude imo.

Morii said:
BlackTide said:
Sir Protheus said:
LOL Morii

>DzioOb
En ingles por favor?

Just to be clear. With my post I was just commenting on a funny coincidence in translation. You, Blacktide, are just being rude imo.
heh, I don't understand it. Maybe instead of trying the correct my mannerisms you could explain what he/she means by the last sentence?

If you really want to know, maybe you should just ask Jeanne instead of making a comment that basically reads; "lolololol omfg your english sucks lolololol"

Anyways, I'm not going to 'correct your mannerisms'. Just wanted to make sure that my earlier comment wouldn't be seen in your comment's obnoxious light.

Sorry for the off-topic, team Poland and France, I know I probably started this. This will be my last off-topic post  :wink:

I support the Polish team, but good luck to you both! I'm sure it will be a good final match!

he said that he tried to get as many players as he could but since it's the snails season, most of them are already out to pick them up in prevision of a big french meal, so obviously he won't have enough people to play 16v16. Anyways, he prefers to play 8v8.

And he said that CoR > IG. Also, Morii should join CoR.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSSSS

rotlf

NATIONS CUP 2011 :POLAND ARE THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Screens:
mbwarband20110526205543.png

mbwarband20110526211354.png
mbwarband20110526214510.png

mbwarband20110526215843.png

Congrats Poland!
Unbeaten in the World Cup. The champion deserves his win. We expected to loose against you in Port Assault but we hoped a sufficient victory in field by the river. You proved everyboby you guys are good in all classes, and tactics.

As Captain of the French team, I'm sad for our desillusion but i salutate the hard work of my team. We havefailed tonight but we have done our best as we can.
I'm very happy for The Poland Team. You were fantastic. I ve played only 2 rounds but it's the first time i couldn't do anything...
Now time for us for a little rest. Each of my teammates will rejoin their clan and concentrate for the new clans cup.

But the FRA team will continue to exist and we ll learn the lesson of tonight and will be available to a new challenge next year.

Thanks Dzioob, you were a great opponent. Special thanks to your crossbowmen on field
Thanks Captain Lust, Willy, Kitten and Goker.

Back
Top Bottom