Native Completed Frag Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

That was 2/3 months ago and I am in the tournament *facepalm*
And don't mate me, because here you don't win by default, or have your clan fighting 20 vs 8 and still lose badly, or make up your own rules.
Just have fun, I know I will.

OMG LOLOLOL Maynd your a retard we stopped that ages ago we play fair now "Mate" if you bothered to even thing and explain how stupid you have maid yourself look omg it's so funny we will play fair under and circumstantial so thanks. 

Oh and I replied so stop with your Bs "Mate"

Are you in school atm? If not you should go there asap. You are killing your own language "mate".
And no, I don't forget all the insults and trash talk, all the lies and all the schemes and if someone is making himself look like a foll is you, with, for instance, your fail thread tournament.
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong and to accept the consequence of his acts, until you realize that no one will take you seriously "mate", and btw drop the childish insults, it will only get you muted at some point.

Clap clap clap Firstly, you bring school up I am on holidays. "Mate" you need to learn to leave people alone for a start and you treat this community like real life this is a game and you take it way to seriously you are the most biggest child ever to have talked to. Secondly, you bring up a fail tournament I couldn't care if no one came because it's a game "Mate" oh and just to say your little team your bringing I will be glad to have my team whoop your ass and humiliate you. Lol. So good luck "Mate"

So continue to have a go I don't care what you say, because your just going to yab on about it so go on say what you want I couldn't care nither my clan because it's Idiots like you who are the most retarded and Gol I let you in my tournament after u got me banned from IG So be careful.

Plus I don't care if you say 2 Oh he fights 20 vs 8" Because we do now even fights and if u can' accept the fact we do your more of a child than anyone and you need to go to school asap or get your mum to change your dippers.

putin-facepalm.png

to laugh or to cry?

Gol come and change my dipper plox!

This might calm you all down. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=459231580812382&set=vb.460958710606468&type=2&theater

@Up I don't care who started this. please, stop! 

Ok we're starting. Post your screenshots. Remember - 4 screenshots each week, the tournament will take 28 days - 01.04 - 28.04 and i accept only screenshots taken on IG_Battlefrounds

Deadline for screenshots in this week - 07.04

good luck

Back
Top Bottom