Users who are viewing this thread

Dehn_Machine

Recruit
This game is unplayable for me unfortunately at the moment. I have a GTX 1070 and I have no problem running many other games on high/ultra. When trying to run/play this game, and tinkering with every setting imaginable, I have severe FPS stuttering. It'll hover around my desired framerate for a little bit, but then it'll fall to about 10 or 13 FPS for a moment and then jump back up. It's like I'm playing on a scratched playstation 2 disc. I was a big fan of Warband and I know I'll be a big fan of Bannerlord (when I can play it haha). Has anyone else had this issue? Has anyone fixed it? I'm guessing it's just an optimization issue and that there'll be an update soon....hopefully :smile:

I have the same thing, after some minutes of gameplay the game will start to freeze more and more. I think I had something similar in warband and especially pendor. Restarting the game helps

I've tried restarting to no avail :/ I have been searching the internet all day for a fix/answer and I have found nothing. Still searching though!

Same exact problem, also using a GTX 1070. Currently on the 442.50 drivers. CPU is 9800k. Win10. 16GB RAM. No problem with any other games.

I have a consistently low FPS in anywhere but the open world at this point which is super weird, my computer was beefy enough to run at the cap 1000 battle size but then after about 5 or 6 hours of playing, something happened causing it to go to like 5-15 fps consistently in battles, even if i bring the battle size down to the minimum it still happens, its almost as if my save is now corrupted with whatever causes it.....

Sound option changes doesn't work. My PC stutters even in the world map. When I monitored my hardware performance, I realized that the GPU usage drops randomly. And it is the main cause of the stutters. GPU temp is stable, CPU clock and temp are all stable. So I do not think it is because of Vram throttling. I have no problem with any other game. I know my system a bit old but FPS spikes over 100 for most of the time. Just random FPS drops makes it unplayable.

As I search for the problem, as far as I can see that this problem is unique to Nvidia cards. Guys could you please look into that? A hotfix or a patch could solve the problem.

Nvidia GTX 970 GPU
i3-9100
8GB DDR4 RAM

Back
Top Bottom