FPS/Frame rate Drop after new patch (again!)

Users who are viewing this thread

IronLion

Recruit
just played for the first time since new update and frame rate is almost unplayable in multiplayer. A lot of people said they were experiencing the same things on Europe servers. Are you guys seeing FPS drop too?

To Talewords people - are you guys aware of this already? Is a fix being worked out? Love playing this game online (the parts where I'm not getting perpetually lanced by tanked up super horses) so would be nice to be able to keep playing!

Thanks booiiiiizz

I'm getting about about half or more fps drops and studder pretty often since the 1.5.9 patch. I started getting the fps drops and studdering a month or two ago, but it's much worse and often with the 1.5.9 patch.

I haven't even lasted 5 minutes playing; I have fiber installed and it's impossible to play currently in this version.... not even in the 2019 closed beta it worked so bad... what a mess.

Thanks for the responses everyone - super frustrating that no developers have come out with an apology for this or have announced a fix (as far as I'm aware, anyway)

I am bumping this thread because this is ****ing ridiculous, just riding around the map I bounce up and down to 4fps from 120fps and in fights I have an absolute ****ing roler coaster, how the **** am I supposed to get up from being dismounted and be ready to fight off my attacker if my ****ing screen freezes for 5 damn seconds?

I am bumping this thread because this is ****ing ridiculous, just riding around the map I bounce up and down to 4fps from 120fps and in fights I have an absolute ****ing roler coaster, how the **** am I supposed to get up from being dismounted and be ready to fight off my attacker if my ****ing screen freezes for 5 damn seconds?
Respect the vision the devs have for the game pls

you are a warband boomer i can tell, they are trying to make the game different to warband and you always complain!!!
and look where that has taken us, there is a reason why Warband players adored the game and why Bannerlord players are ****ing sick of it. I understand it is in development but from a company that claims it works with the community on developing the game they barely communicate and when they do its to let us know that they have ignored all our suggestions and have gone with the ****ty ideas we told them not to implement. This is more than your game, everyone who chats on this forum has probably played the previous game for thousands of hours and we know why it worked and let me tell you its the opposite of whatever the hell they are doing with ****terlord

and look where that has taken us, there is a reason why Warband players adored the game and why Bannerlord players are ****ing sick of it. I understand it is in development but from a company that claims it works with the community on developing the game they barely communicate and when they do its to let us know that they have ignored all our suggestions and have gone with the ****ty ideas we told them not to implement. This is more than your game, everyone who chats on this forum has probably played the previous game for thousands of hours and we know why it worked and let me tell you its the opposite of whatever the hell they are doing with ****terlord
Warband players are stuck in the past, it's a terrible glitchy game with bugs everywhere. They should stop looking through nostalgia glasses and let taleworlds make a game better then warband. Warband players just want a carbon copy of warband, it's dumb!

Back
Top Bottom