Need More Info FPS drops, stuttering, mouse lags

Users who are viewing this thread

Game detects High settings, it looks good and can run smooth for couple of seconds, or less, FPS drops almoust in every new action for the first time on strategy map or in batlle, its unplayable , you can hit wit a sword or do anyting normali once or twice than it drops again stutters or short freezes.Looking in some direction game looks normal, duing anny acction i drops fps laggs, worst thing is every couple or chained acctions game runs normal so i think it shoud run good my Pc is not that weak.

SPEC:
Windows X
Radeon R9 200 2Gb
AMD Athlon X4 840 core speed 3.7
8GB RAM
MSI motherboard model MS-7721
HDD

exeCELLENTE; from looking at the forum and bugs posted in the last few days, this is MY OPINION:

IF YOU CAN WAIT/ARE PATIENT: let the devs look at plugging all the memory leaks (they have put out 8 patches in 8 working days)

IF YOU CANT WAIT: get yourself another stick of 8GB RAM (its not just for Bannerlord but future proofing your system as well)

BUT i have seen some posts where memory has spiked to over 16gb so that might not be enough for now. just a heads up.

exeCELLENTE; from looking at the forum and bugs posted in the last few days, this is MY OPINION:

IF YOU CAN WAIT/ARE PATIENT: let the devs look at plugging all the memory leaks (they have put out 8 patches in 8 working days)

IF YOU CANT WAIT: get yourself another stick of 8GB RAM (its not just for Bannerlord but future proofing your system as well)

BUT i have seen some posts where memory has spiked to over 16gb so that might not be enough for now. just a heads up.
THX . saw simillar post , RAM sure, now i think the main problem is low cache of my CPU, it runs bad because of that, seams like its demandig engine in that regards.

Have to say Devs are working hard, last 2 patches made my game playable, problem is stil the same but game runs much petter its completly playable in smaller battles at leaset.form me best performance so fari si on medium settings all, Low sound, turn off every effect in check boxes and ON full Vsync.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom