Need More Info FPS drops in Siege and Battles 1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I am having heavy fps drops especially when fighting with Battanians and sieging their castles
My rig is i7 10700k + 32 gb ram + rtx 2080 ti
My fps went down to 13
And every patch is being worst than ever with these issue

I am having heavy fps drops especially when fighting with Battanians and sieging their castles
My rig is i7 10700k + 32 gb ram + rtx 2080 ti
My fps went down to 13
And every patch is being worst than ever with these issue
Good evening! Have you tried to limit the number of fps according to the refresh rate of your monitor?

Ok changed it to 60 and it is not 13 but 28 fps to 37 i think it is battanian castles causing this also when ai climbs the ladders lags are happening fps is not falling but laggy play is happening

Ok changed it to 60 and it is not 13 but 28 fps to 37 i think it is battanian castles causing this also when ai climbs the ladders lags are happening fps is not falling but laggy play is happening
Thank you for checking. Can you switch to the telemetry build, test your performance and send your data? This will help the developers to investigate the problem.
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

BETA v1.5.7 solved the problem so this case can be marked as solved. Siege battle fps moved up to 150 fps where i was getting 14 fps before. Thank you guys amazing patch

I'm experiencing a similar drop in FPS with the 1.5.6 update, though it affects all battles, not just ones against Battanians and sieges. Will try switching to BETA 1.5.7

Last edited:
Yeah it was pretty annoying 14 fps i was getting in sieges and heavy stutters with i7 10700k and rtx 2080 ti yesterday tried beta and i got 101 fps low 150 fps max at the same area where i got 14

Back
Top Bottom