Resolved Found the cause of the "black grid" (map, characters)

Users who are viewing this thread

I turned anisotropic filtering off and everything to low and the grid still shows on map. Nvidia though.

*EDIT: Restarted game. Not showing anymore.

Last edited:
I am having a similar issue with AMD Ryzen 3900x and AMD 5700XT. Note that I also have the grid pattern on characters in addition to the problem with tearing around textures on the map as shown below:

Dln0o2y.png

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
I had this same issue just five minutes ago, turned off my anistropic filtering in my AMD software, and its fixed after restarting the game.

Back
Top Bottom