Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Over the past 2-3 weeks when I try to get to these forums I get a screen that wants me to check a box stating I'm a human. I click the box and about 3 out of 4 times it brings up the same screen asking if I'm a human. It won't get past that and I therefore can't check the forums (or post a problem). I'm sure some people I know wonder whether I'm truly human, but I'm not totally sure what the purpose of this even is. Why would someone run a program to get in here as a computer spamming something? In any case, you need to change your authentication program so when it asks whether I'm human it basically doesn't come back and wonder if I'm lying.
Heightened security is currently enabled through Cloudflare due to current active blocking of DDoS attacks.

It can be overly suspicious with certain things it considers bot-like behavior. These often come down to some VPNs behaving oddly, or particular browser extensions, or bad security certificates/fingerprints, or bad stored cookies, or other such things.
Things you can try:
1. Try incognito / guest mode in your browser.
2. Try without a VPN (or use a different one if possible) if you are using one.
3. Try using another browser, see if it works.
4. Temporarily disable all browser extensions/addons to see if that takes care of it. If so, you can then try to pinpoint the problem extension.
5. Clear cookies and site data for the taleworlds.com domain as a whole.

Thanks. I'm not particularly computer savvy, but I currently have the page bookmarked specifically to the Bannerlord-Singleplayer forums. I can try bookmarking it to a more generic Taleworlds forum & see if that works.

Thanks. I'm not particularly computer savvy, but I currently have the page bookmarked specifically to the Bannerlord-Singleplayer forums. I can try bookmarking it to a more generic Taleworlds forum & see if that works.
The bookmark or point of access you use for the forums shouldn't matter at all. The problem would most likely be with something related to your browser or VPN issues as covered above, which Cloudflare is finding suspicious.

(shrugs) I use google chrome for the browser & don't use a separate VPN thing so I wouldn't expect that to be the problem. I've gotten in OK the last 2 days though, so hopefully whatever the problem was has resolved itself.

Back
Top Bottom