forum vets and m&b vets

Users who are viewing this thread

ferretsniper

Veteran
I was wondering who else here has been playing m&b or posting on the forums for more than one year? I bought the game about 1 year and a week ago and joined the forum I think about 3 weeks after that. I did a little spurt of posts, about 13, and then went into the dark corner of lurking.Then about a week ago I decided to start posting again and now Im gonna be here for a while I believe  :smile:.

I've been playing for 360 days or so. You can see my join date in my profile. The beginning of May, IIRC.

Registered at May 7th of last year, so I've been here almost a year now.

Started playing the game about a week or so before that after having been informed of it by a certain Pharaoh person, on April 30th if I'm not mistaken, but I'd have to look at my IRC logs to be sure of that.

I think about 10 months on the forum, maybe 10.5 playing the game.

Those over a year are pretty rare, a big wave of people joined in May, another in June-July and around release dates ever since. Pavlov and Nairagorn are the only two guys I can think of who are still (kind of) active.

Those over a year are pretty rare, a big wave of people joined in May, another in June-July and around release dates ever since. Pavlov and Nairagorn are the only two guys I can think of who are still (kind of) active.

I joined last july.

I forget when I actually joined the forums and bought the game but I've been playing the game for about a year (Demo version.) and have had the full version for somewhere in the neighborhood of... eight months. I've had an account on the forums since the first day I found the game but didn't post much until I bought the full version.

I joined June 1st and started playing...the night before?  Dunno.  Something like that.  Learned about the game via the Totalwar.com forums.  Good times.

I joined straight after getting the game, version 0.3(21?). I never posted and just since febuary i've created a new account and started posting.

Before version 0.600, the version was named 0.2xx.

If you've never bothered to read the very first posts (waay back in the forums), you wouldn't know this.

It's actually quite fascinating looking through them.

well, you all make me feel so young :roll:

i actually started playing around August, but i only came here the day after christmas.

lol, was looking at some of the bug reports. Did you know, that they used to have a town veiw (this is back in december 2004), but each town just looked like Zendar..... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom