Forum Moderation Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goker said:
I'm guessing this thing is not happening since the community manager the issue was concerned with is no longer working at TW?

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Amontadillo? said:
Goker said:
and that the people tasked with managing this community learn from this.
Incidentally, still no reply from our dear leaders. Lust really is the master of "put it off till never".

We're have a group pow-wow about moderator/community stuff on the mods forum at present, so I suspect once we've finished with our feedback, you'll get something more definitive in this thread.

Still ongoing. Other things arose which took focus (not least, departure of aforementioned CM)

Well, I was joking when I "volunteered" to moderate the on-topic board a while back, but if--when Bannerlord rolls around--it turns out more hands are needed, I'm down for unpaid and thankless slave labor.

The boards that actually teach new modders how to build new mods and attract and retain M&B players. Not the board with a few bored people teaching edginess to misdirected newbies.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Instag0 has been a mod since the dawn of time; he's just returned from a very long hiatus.
That sounds right, now that I think about it. I just haven't thought about instago in forever.

Holy ****, I think the last time I talked to him was on a Ventrilo server. Those were the dark ages.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or even if there is such a place, as the BMW thread is locked and unused, but who is this angela guy that just got nuked?
I sense a large TW-shaped chip on the shoulder that compels him to bash Bannerlord when there's any kind of announcement, so he must be a dupe of some stalkerish troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom