Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Runes play very important roles in every book, game or fairy tale. Because the runes have great power! It's the same in Diablo 3, it's important to buy runes. Our ancestors passed on the knowledge that runes are something that everyone should have in life, therefore buy diablo 3 runes.
Remember! that when your runes are over your life will soon be over! Buy runes to keep you safe
Buy runes to be strong

https://odealo.com/games/project-diablo-2/runes

Last edited:
What could be the cause of text-wrapping always being enabled on this site for meeverywhereI click or type. Couldn't even put a space between those words I just typed after correcting a typo.

What could be the cause of text-wrapping always being enabled on this site for meeverywhereI click or type. Couldn't even put a space between those words I just typed after correcting a typo.
Could you elaborate? I'm not sure what you're referring to as text-wrapping. Some problem you're having when creating or editing a post which results in the cursor moving away from where you are trying to put it? It's probably something specific to your browser, device (phone would be my guess), and/or OS (which is usually tied to the device).

@Callum @Janus
Can we put the "Like answers" option to the forum? It is unnecessary to give text messages like "I like it, you are right, yes" to every comment I like...
You can bookmark the threads and comments you like. But you can't show the bookmarks to the public, "publicly visible" option could be added; the filter option in the bookmarks "filter by label", you should be able to apply the normal filters as well as filter by posts and comments without having to label each one.

I often find myself clicking between my profile name, the "your content" and "account details" in the top bar next to the message button, and not really finding a menu that gets me all the account info. I'm not sure if adding redundancy links could help (adding the same links you have in the top bar profile next to messages to the page that appears when you click your profile name, for example), or do the exact opposite (remove redundant pages and centralize all the information you can access in the same page.
It feels like your main point of action is the top bar profile even when you click to see your profile, this shouldn't be the case imo.
You have several "incomplete" profile different pages that doesn't allow a intuitive mental map, it needs to be more connected.

I post this as constructive criticism so you guyz can discuss the best course of action :lol:

Edit: "your content" seems very similar to "postings" if it's not the exact same thing. Why the confusing different name and different page layout? It should be the same, imo.

Last edited:
Haven't had too much time to check out everything yet but the main thing I've noticed is that the game icons and forum ranks on a user's profile aren't designed for such a dark colour scheme. Might be worth a rethink/edit of the icons at some point.
Apart from that, really liking the new update. Hopefully we can add more features and tools as time progresses.

Haven't had too much time to check out everything yet but the main thing I've noticed is that the game icons and forum ranks on a user's profile aren't designed for such a dark colour scheme. Might be worth a rethink/edit of the icons at some point.
Apart from that, really liking the new update. Hopefully we can add more features and tools as time progresses.

or a rethink of the colour scheme ^^
use teh xenforo default - it is so much nicer and easier to read

Images position often disconfigures when you post, I put the images to fit the positions side to side and after posting the space seems to reduce, making images go below. If someone could take a look at this.
Also, is it possible to make images vertically stack on top of each other, for example, a big image on the left and two smaller one on top of each other in the same horizontal plane in the right. Free movement would be even better.
And for media, the ability to put two videos next to each other horizontally. Thanks.

Images position often disconfigures when you post, I put the images to fit the positions side to side and after posting the space seems to reduce, making images go below. If someone could take a look at this.
Also, is it possible to make images vertically stack on top of each other, for example, a big image on the left and two smaller one on top of each other in the same horizontal plane in the right. Free movement would be even better.
And for media, the ability to put two videos next to each other horizontally. Thanks.
Images will only size to one dimension, height or width. If both are specified, it will use one and not the other, automatically scaling the other dimension to maintain the original ratio between width and height. This is a current issue with XenForo which is caused by changes they made to allow image sizes to be responsive on mobile devices. They have stated that they do not plan to fix it / revert it, as they feel the tradeoff is worse.

For arranging images or videos in the way you describe, you can use tables. You probably want to use advanced styling, like noborder and collapse:

Thanks. What happens to images seems to happen with text, is it the same situation? (a different spacing, disconfiguration)
Edit: Is it possible to have some visual reference to know the boundaries you must fit the images so it doesn't happen?

Last edited:
Thanks. What happens to images seems to happen with text, is it the same situation? (a different spacing, disconfiguration)
Edit: Is it possible to have some visual reference to know the boundaries you must fit the images so it doesn't happen?
I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, then. Can you provide a screenshot or something?

im not sure if im blind or not but is there a list where its stated, how many hours you need to rank up in this forum? (im an fse user and for example there you need xy (i think its 10) hours to rank up from Recruit to Private etc) Or do you rank up with an amount of posts? Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom