Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Should there be a way to view more than 100 posts per page? I am not a fan of this 20 posts per page system. I find myself having to load a new page frequently.

Does anyone know of an Autopager for Firefox?

It's only an idea, but there should be useful to have some suggested tags when creating a new post (maybe most used tags in that forum section, or just manually chosen tags), just to entice users to use them and have more organized discussions. I see many users never use tags, maybe because they don't even know what to write.
An example:
Tags-suggested.png

What do you think?

It's only an idea, but there should be useful to have some suggested tags when creating a new post (maybe most used tags in that forum section, or just manually chosen tags), just to entice users to use them and have more organized discussions. I see many users never use tags, maybe because they don't even know what to write.
An example:
Tags-suggested.png

What do you think?

I agree on this, I never think to use tags, I dont know what their purpose is and I wouldn't know what to use anyway.

Maybe have something that tells you what version youre talking about (sure could be in the title perhaps but its often missed out)...Since ive seen to much crossover miss understandings when people have discussed an subject...As one are in the newest test version and the other in the one or more behind. An example: I was talking about the perk tree about an issue i had with it and the other went like what are you talking about. Then we both understood after some time that we where talking about different versions where it havnt been changed yet so to speak.

To be forced to scroll down to the bottom of the page to switch to another one is utterly unnecessary and -at times- irritating. Therefore, it would make sense to have an option to switch pages on the top part of the page on mobile, just as how it is on the desktop version of the forums.

Last edited:
To be forced to scroll down to the bottom of the page to switch to another one is utterly unnecessary and -at times- irritating. Therefore, it would make sense to have an option to switch pages on the top part of the page on mobile, just as how it is on the desktop version of the forums.
Hmm, I agree. Simple enough CSS edit, so: done.

Anyone else notice that the "your content" button, which I think just searches for yourself, is no longer pulling all of your posts? Mine has cut out the majority of my posts only keeping a few from this weekend and today. All my posts from yesterday or before this weekend are missing from "your content", but still on the forums.

Edit: Working as normal now.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that the "your content" button, which I think just searches for yourself, is no longer pulling all of your posts? Mine has cut out the majority of my posts only keeping a few from this weekend and today. All my posts from yesterday or before this weekend are missing from "your content", but still on the forums.

Edit: Working as normal now.
Probably due to me rebuilding the search index earlier today, it took a while.

I've checked and there's currently no option or group role permission for that, all group members can post to the newsfeed, but there are permissions for editing/deleting a person's own (or all) newsfeed posts. I've made a request with the Groups addon author to add a group role permission for that.

Any updates on this? It is makes the newsfeed useless for actual new if everyone can post to it.

What about adding a "developer X (implement a dev name here) read this thread" part? Currently, there is no way to know if a developer has read your thread unless they commented or you saw them in the "Currently viewing this thread" thing. Basically, there should be a button that only the developers (maybe CMs too) can click in every thread. I don't think it would be hard to implement (I don't know coding though, just a guess) and it would be super useful. What do you think?

What about adding a "developer X (implement a dev name here) read this thread" part? Currently, there is no way to know if a developer has read your thread unless they commented or you saw them in the "Currently viewing this thread" thing. Basically, there should be a button that only the developers (maybe CMs too) can click in every thread. I don't think it would be hard to implement (I don't know coding though, just a guess) and it would be super useful. What do you think?
Can be easly implemented through the account types. But what happens if the developer is only for 1 sec on your thread/post and moves than to an other post. I think you cant realy rely on that. Somebody become angry because a dev "ignored" his/her post, because he doesn´t really know if the dev had read it or not.

If you would display the timeframe, where a developer was in your thread, that would be tracking. I think there the ice gets thin.

Can be easly implemented through the account types. But what happens if the developer is only for 1 sec on your thread/post and moves than to an other post. I think you cant realy rely on that. Somebody become angry because a dev "ignored" his/her post, even if he/she doesn´t read it in that 1sec.

If you would display the timeframe, where a developer was in your thread, that would be tracking. I think there the ice gets thin.
Timeframe + this feature might be cool yeah, and with the timeframe you can tell if they read the comments or not too

I noticed today that that group mods can delete threads but they can't edit them. At least post by group admins.
Is that the way it's supposed to be?
It shouldn't be, no. I can't reproduce it on our updated test forum, so please post about it again after the main forum here is updated if it actually persists.
I can't give you a timeline for the update, there are a couple of things that still need to be fixed/updated before it is ready.

Is it possible to add a notification if a certain thread you posted or commented on is shared/linked in another thread?
Sometimes people post a link of a thread which is relevant in another thread with similar content, a notification would inform people that the thread link was shared in another thread, the same way as for quotes notifications.

Is it possible to add a notification if a certain thread you posted or commented on is shared/linked in another thread?
Sometimes people post a link of a thread which is relevant in another thread with similar content, a notification would inform people that the thread link was shared in another thread, the same way as for quotes notifications.
Sorry, but there's no way to do that.

Back
Top Bottom