Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a notice that we've removed the 2 "Balancing issues" boards from the "Technical support" section and moved the boards into BL SP and MP feedback boards. Developers will be able to now look at player feedback within a single board for SP and MP.
Rest in peace BI tech forums. I'll be honest when I made my suggestions about the BI section I just wanted the bugs there to be noticed (this is definitely one way to solve that issue). For those of us who had posted actual bug reports there, it seems they got moved to the BL SP board as well. Should we resubmit the reports? This is an example.

Rest in peace BI tech forums. I'll be honest when I made my suggestions about the BI section I just wanted the bugs there to be noticed (this is definitely one way to solve that issue). For those of us who had posted actual bug reports there, it seems they got moved to the BL SP board as well. Should we resubmit the reports? This is an example.
You can PM me the links of those bug reports and I will handle the rest.

In groups it seems that any member can post in the news section. (I don't own a group so maybe I missed something) If there isn't one already is it possible to have atoggle so group owners can decide whether they want only admins to post in news?
I've checked and there's currently no option or group role permission for that, all group members can post to the newsfeed, but there are permissions for editing/deleting a person's own (or all) newsfeed posts. I've made a request with the Groups addon author to add a group role permission for that.

I'd like to request a button that only show the comments of devs or other employes of the company. It would be a nice addition.

I'd like to request a button that only show the comments of devs or other employes of the company. It would be a nice addition.
You can currently use the 'your news feed' to be updated only on posts by members you follow. If you want to try that, this might help you decide who to follow.
Mdu1D.jpg

That seems sensible, but it's not currently available. I'll make a feature request for that with the addon dev.

EDIT:
By the way, only group admins can edit all posts in group discussion forums; group moderators don't have that permission. So at the least for now you can narrow down post edits to being either the original post author or a group admin. And if it's important enough, you can ask a Global Moderator to check the post for you and tell you who it indicates.
@Janus
any update on group admins having post history? It is really useful for tournament staff especially the revert option

@Janus
any update on group admins having post history? It is really useful for tournament staff especially the revert option
Sorry, but nothing from the addon dev about it. It's been a while since I posted the feature request, so I've just added a question to it to see if he thinks he might actually implement it at some point.

So, I was writing a post and didn't finish it at the time, some days passed and I started to write another one. Turns out I didn't make any other save of the text and lost like an hour of work and can't replicate it anyways. Is there any way to recover the draft? What was the problem, time or multiple posts?

So, I was writing a post and didn't finish it at the time, some days passed and I started to write another one. Turns out I didn't make any other save of the text and lost like an hour of work and can't replicate it anyways. Is there any way to recover the draft? What was the problem, time or multiple posts?
Drafts of posts are only stored for 24 hours.

If I have a moderator on a group then if I click 'about' that moderator is shown as an 'administrator'. If I then click on 'members' and filter to 'show staff members only' the group admins but not the group moderators show up.
Is this intended? I find it quite confusing, or am I missing something?

Also if teh group is already made with just the main forum is there any way to edit the title of that main forum?

Last edited:
If I have a moderator on a group then if I click 'about' that moderator is shown as an 'administrator'. If I then click on 'members' and filter to 'show staff members only' the group admins but not the group moderators show up.
Is this intended? I find it quite confusing, or am I missing something?
I'll look into it. Some other asked-for updates are in the pipeline, by the way.

• Can the option of of deleting a thread you made be added? (even if for a limited time, let's say someone didn't want to make a post or finds it's not relevant to make one, now it just sits there)
  • Ability to edit the tags - change, remove or add
    • And some tags have have errors so they separate threads from the topic,
    • Maybe having someone revising the tags with error, deleting them and putting them in the right place, would be nice
    • Even adding an orthographic corrector where it would detect if only one letter changes (eg. one "s" instead of two "ss" or "t" for "tt") and before finishing the post giving a warning of some kind that no tags exist with that name and suggesting that you made a mistake by giving you the most likely tag.
  • Ability to search for banned people posts
    • Currently you can't search something a by a banned member
    • Also when you click on a banned profile you can't see their messages or any info, I would like to, maybe even the reason for their ban
    • You can only see their messages if you hover with the mouse on the profile and click messages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom