Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unless I am missing something, there is no edit history available to group admins is it possible to get that? For tournament admins in particular it can be extremely useful to know who made a change.
That seems sensible, but it's not currently available. I'll make a feature request for that with the addon dev.

EDIT:
By the way, only group admins can edit all posts in group discussion forums; group moderators don't have that permission. So at the least for now you can narrow down post edits to being either the original post author or a group admin. And if it's important enough, you can ask a Global Moderator to check the post for you and tell you who it indicates.

Last edited:
Why not just start a thread for quick questions-quick answers in the Citadel?

You could, but the chances are, you'd get countless questions with potentially no answers and I'd imagine it'll be overwhelmed with pages of questions, and the answers may also trigger another question from multiple different people which is completely different to the original question, this sort of branching would be easier in a QnA section, where topics are separated. The thread would work if it's quick-fire, but we both know that wouldn't be the case.

I suggest a Q&A section for Bannerlord, similar to the Modding Q&A. The Citadel seems more like the place to express positions, criticise the game and lead endless discussions, rather than getting simple answers for simple questions.

Not to point fingers, but even though this seems like a good idea, with current communication, It'll probably be quite difficult to retrieve results - it'll become another 200 page section (much like technical support, although technical support is being handled extremely well) where half of the questions have been asked numerous times over, especially since it would be for both multiplayer and singleplayer, you'd be surprised at how quickly it'd rack up and you can't expect developers to sift through countless threads making replies, especially when it would most likely lead to endless discussion. Maybe it's something to possibly think about in the future though. Would be nice to possibly have a little more communication on the suggestions and feedback section first :razz:

Is there any way to filter for post inside one group?
Similiar to the "inside this thread"- filter?

I think I am asking fora simlar thing

I dont seem able to search within a particular group or group thread. If I am in a group thread and search for a word I know is in there in 'this category' I get 0 results, if I search in 'groups' I get results for every group. This is really frustrating when trying to run a tournament form a group.

Yeah, I hadn't noticed the lack of "This forum" and "This thread" in the search dropdown when viewing a group's discussion forum, which are available in regular forums and threads outside of groups. I'll make a request of the Social Groups addon dev.

@Aeronwen
The "This forum" search option is now available in group discussion forums when viewing those forum indexes now. That and the "This thread" option are however still missing when viewing actual threads, which I've reported and hopefully it will be fixed relatively soon.

The "This forum" search option is now available in group discussion forums when viewing those forum indexes now. That and the "This thread" option are however still missing when viewing actual threads, which I've reported and hopefully it will be fixed relatively soon.
This is now fully fixed. In group discussion forums when viewing a thread, the appropriate search options ("This forum" and "This thread") are now available there as well.

I just couldn't find a way to remove a poll from one of my topics. I can only edit the options or maximum number of votes etc. May I ask for enlightenment for my stupidity.

I just couldn't find a way to remove a poll from one of my topics. I can only edit the options or maximum number of votes etc. May I ask for enlightenment for my stupidity.
You can only remove a poll before any votes have been cast. You can of course close the poll whenever you want, or at least set the expiration in 1 hour.

If you need a poll removed, you can request a global moderator to do it for you. It's also possible a lesser moderator over that board or section can do it, I don't remember for sure.

Back
Top Bottom