Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Let there be a filter “New topics in 24 hours” (depending on the section and with the setting of the mode “only the current section / entire section branch”).

Fast, accurate and open to forum users (for moderators and developers will also be useful).

Last edited:
Is there a way to disable the automatic MEDIA tag that gets added to certain links? Linking to reddit seems annoying because if it's a long text-post, the entire thing gets posted in a narrow box that makes a post several pages long. Example seen here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ning-about-the-recent-economy-changes.417163/ (Nice enough if you actually were intending to copy-paste it all though anyway)

Manually editing the MEDIA tag to a URL tag just has it get auto-edited back to MEDIA. A workaround seems to be to use:

Code:
[url=link]Some words[/url]

...to avoid it doing that, but seems a bit more effort when usually pasting a link is all you need to do.

I tried searching for any comments about this, but I couldn't find anything but this thread.

Last edited:
I dunno if this is related. Being able to search keywords in the group tabs would be nice. Too many groups to browse through at a time.

unknown.png

Is there a way to disable the automatic MEDIA tag that gets added to certain links? Linking to reddit seems annoying because if it's a long text-post, the entire thing gets posted in a narrow box that makes a post several pages long.
I'm actually rather unhappy with the way Reddit embeds work in general. So, I've gone ahead and disabled Reddit and Facebook embeds; they'll now just be posted as links.

I dunno if this is related. Being able to search keywords in the group tabs would be nice. Too many groups to browse through at a time.
You can use the standard Search form in the upper right for that. Just select "Groups" from the dropdown instead of "Everywhere". If you only want to search within the actual title of the group, check the box for "search titles only".

You can use the standard Search form in the upper right for that. Just select "Groups" from the dropdown instead of "Everywhere". If you only want to search within the actual title of the group, check the box for "search titles only".

Thanks dewd.

I'm actually rather unhappy with the way Reddit embeds work in general. So, I've gone ahead and disabled Reddit and Facebook embeds; they'll now just be posted as links.
Thanks! It does help making the posts a bit cleaner and reduces the hassles of fighting with the MEDIA BB code.

Unless I am missing something the old Faction option where you could pick your faction and it would display on the forums is not working here. You can pick it under account options but I don't see it showing anywhere...

EDIT

Never mind I found it. You have to click on someone and click the "about" tab to see that info now. Something I would consider showing under their rank I should say.

Hi guys I
, I have a suggestion for bannerlord it's possible to make a patch. If you are for example with vlandians. Can be a election for clans to take control of the faction ? I think it's going to be more interested and more challenging , you fight to be leader of your faction

I click on Groups and was immediately greeted by two tournaments on the front page. On the left side you can click under "Categories" the "Tournaments & Events" filter option and see them all. My understanding is the groups have sub-forums inside them.

For advertisement you can still post in Bannerlord multiplayer saying you are hosting a tournament like people do here:

Back
Top Bottom