Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

So... can we trust that the website store is gonna work properly in half an hour so that I can buy the game there and not in Steam? It scares me off that the website had 404 errors until yesterday.

How about we get proper channels to organize that first instead of asking us to do something that doesn't really matter because your feedback will get burrowed in a few minutes by other posts that are irrelevant to feedback (like this one)?
A single "general forum" for the singleplayer makes no sense.

There has been some criticism about the current forum structure and I have to agree on this one. Considering Bannerlord, there are only 4 sections at the moment (General SP/MP, Tech Issues SP/MP), which leads to quite an unorganized mess of threads, which isn't very representive.

The forum structure of the closed beta discussion fit very well to keep a clear head over topics (suggestions, gamemodes, combat, etc with a couple of pinned threads), I think it would help both players and devs a lot to apply a similar structure to the current forum and get more constructive feedback than the "Wild West" of threads we have at the moment

We're planning on it don't worry. Thanks for the feedback :smile:

A reminder to any new posters - this thread is used for forum only feedback; for any game related feedback, please post in the relevant section of the forums.

Last edited:
I think you enabled this already existing feature a bit too late.

Hopefully your development team consists of literally 5000 people. Surely making everything "unsolved" will just give you all depression?

mAEAxKx.png

5QgPrR6.jpg

Last edited:
Can you put off-topic on the home page instead of having it buried in after you picked a forum section to start from? Point out your community! Benelux forums has less than 700 threads yet they make the front page?

Can you put off-topic on the home page instead of having it buried in after you picked a forum section to start from? Point out your community! Benelux forums has less than 700 threads yet they make the front page?
You can figure out why the Benelux forum is listed there among the others under that very clear "International Forums" header, and you're just being disingenuous, right?

You can figure out why the Benelux forum is listed there among the others under that very clear "International Forums" header, and you're just being disingenuous, right?

Very much so. Great work here on your part Janus. Glad to see you are still tinkering on everything in the background.

The formatting tags of the forum are hard to use. In order to post some inline code you need to type ICODE surrounded by square brackets, followed by a /ICODE surrounded by square brackets. I would love to see the forums implement the slack/stackoverflow formatting rules (which I believe are markdown, which has parsing libraries ready to go) so that I can share formatted code by simply typing backticks (`) instead of the ICODE and CODE tags. It really is a hassle to try to share code on these forums right now, especially when you're on a phone.

Idk if this was brought up but could we have email notifications disabled by default? I wasn't happy to find out they're a thing after logging into my email account for the first time since signing up! I can't imagine others didn't have the same unpleasant surprise after signing up.

The formatting tags of the forum are hard to use. In order to post some inline code you need to type ICODE surrounded by square brackets, followed by a /ICODE surrounded by square brackets. I would love to see the forums implement the slack/stackoverflow formatting rules (which I believe are markdown, which has parsing libraries ready to go) so that I can share formatted code by simply typing backticks (`) instead of the ICODE and CODE tags. It really is a hassle to try to share code on these forums right now, especially when you're on a phone.
Or you could, you know, click insert in the editor and be done with it.

Would like to see a better limit of signature images. Talk about wasted page space.
They're limited to 200px tall, with the entire signature limited to 213px tall. A few odd image cases can potentially display taller than 200px, but those just get cut off by the overall 213px signature height limit. Signatures could be limited to an even shorter height, but...

Back
Top Bottom