Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like TW want to quietly push off-topic under the rug, they failed to put an off-topic button on the landing page for new users. The only good thing about this forum is/was off-topic. Warband was accidentally alright though, well done.

This opinion is objectively true.

Last edited:
It's probably been said before but I'll say it again. Please move the Report button to the right of posts, it's so distracting.

It makes it seem like everyone is ending their posts with "report", especially if they dont have a sig. It makes the whole forum look like military radio chatter.
Be advised D squad, 3 replies have been made before yours. Over.

I can see that, it would be nice if the header (being the profile) and footer for comments are a different shade to the main body, that way it's easily distinguishable. There's a high rule to separate the header from the body but none from the body to the footer which is odd (atleast that's what it's like for mobile anyways).

Why are users invited to a group listed as members of said group (despite not "active"), even if they haven't yet accepted the invite?
That's just kinda how the group feature works at the moment, so it's not a deliberate design choice. I believe it was being looked into.

Last edited:
It feels like someone wanted to make the forum into a sorta convoluted knock-off clone of two or three mainstream social media platforms. Like, someone in a board meeting went the classic route of not understanding their user base, or how stuff actually works, and just going "I want it to be the new Facebook! But also with Instagram, twitch and Twitter baked-in... somehow! That's what the kids want, right?" And then apparently no one else had the wit to ask why anyone would use a peripheral game forum for any of these things that already exist in a much better and more developed/established form elsewhere.

Last edited:
nW3rkfT.png

I decided I'd bring that up again at a later date to differentiate the points of criticism. But thank you.

Yes, I do wonder if Bummerlord is either actually unfixably broken and they're stalling for time, or they're running out of capital and about to go bankrupt and secretly want to implement some cash cow scheme through the forum? Only legit reasons I can see for this farce.

Edit: as per usual I'm of course fully expecting this to be secretly deleted. Even though it's legitimate feedback in the feedback thread. So people should probably screencap it for the future. ?

Last edited:
Keep this thread on the topic of forum feedback specifically, and let's avoid simply rehashing the same complaints that have already been raised. They've been read, they're being talked about, and we're trying to improve what we've got and add new things which you may like. Hurry up and wait with the rest of us.

It's also hell to navigate on a smaller screen since everything feels almost hypersensitive, so I'm constantly accidentally clicking stuff I don't mean to.

It's also hell to navigate on a smaller screen since everything feels almost hypersensitive, so I'm constantly accidentally clicking stuff I don't mean to.

I'm taking a look at the responsive design today, any chance you could elaborate or give an example? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by it being hypersensitive as it seems to be functionally fine on my mobile (S9+).

I'm taking a look at the responsive design today, any chance you could elaborate or give an example? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by it being hypersensitive as it seems to be functionally fine on my mobile (S9+).

Functionality is great on my S10 apart from going back, navigating backwards when you're in the thread is really small to the point I just go back to the main forums and then navigate to the same board.

Edit: You can go back using the phone's back button but that usually involves spamming through pagination.

Last edited:
By the way, is the imgur issue still being looked into? Or is there any other website which works at the moment to post screenshots in the media section? Thanks.
It's on the list. Imgur "/gallery/" URL links work (though submission page is a little messy looking), but other types of Imgur links currently don't. I may or may not be able to come up with a workaround to make all Imgur links work. If not, it will have to wait for the addon dev to release a fix.

1)I don't understand read or not last message on topic, a plug-in can be made the dot on the left side of the subject like old forum
2)I want the old theme color too, thanks for your helping:smile:

1)I don't understand read or not last message on topic, a plug-in can be made the dot on the left side of the subject like old forum
2)I want the old theme color too, thanks for your helping:smile:
1) You can tell if there are new topics / posts by the text being bright and bold. If it's dimmer-colored and not bold, there's nothing new there.
3) It's planned.

Back
Top Bottom