Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

With the circular avatars a coat of arms rank system would fit im my opinion:
Q1RX0.png

(Not the best job to be honest, but hopefully you get the idea)

Beside that, the report button is dominant on the left side. I read it every time, and it gets annoying. Back to the right side please.
The background could look better, with some form of variety. The Home-page has rain or something in the background, while the steam forum uses one of the excellent artworks.
Also, why is there no link to the home page in the forums tabs?
I really like this idea! For the case that it stays at round Avatars that is.

@Bloc I'm an atheist, but I'd pray for you in any religion.
I'll switch to the brown-beige design the second it becomes available. Rest assured, the new forum is perfectly OK.
I'm actually looking for the right topic to open thread right now, I asked mods to point that out.
But unfortunately, you all need to install a plugin for Chrome, Firefox and Opera which is called Stylus
It's open-source, and harmless ( not tracking any info etc ) but still, might not be a way to go for everyone. Well it's a temp solution until Taleworlds put something officially anyway

Is there any chance TW may adopt the theme you made? I'm not sure how this web stuff works, but I'm curious.
Usually, people sell this type of themes, so in theory, Taleworlds should be happy to have something like that, customized for them. And it should be super easy for them to add this actually. But since I didn't have the old palette and all the ins-outs of the theme, it's still possible to have old left-over codes in some places ( For example hover colours were still orange until this morning )

With the circular avatars a coat of arms rank system would fit im my opinion:
Q1RX0.png

(Not the best job to be honest, but hopefully you get the idea)
No thanks, I think it would clutter avatars too much and to make the most of it we'd have to style our avatars to match it. Best to keep them separate. I spent too much time on my wizard as it is.

Yes I know what it is, but these are forum avatars not coats of arms. It's just very in your face, distracting, and won't fit with the wide varieties of avatars.

5fChg.png

Guys, are you sure this is fine? I don't think that the activity indicator should go into such great detail about what the people are doing. Of course, I'm aware that you can disable it altogether, but it's a bit weird to actually see everything someone is doing.

Usually, people sell this type of themes, so in theory, Taleworlds should be happy to have something like that, customized for them. And it should be super easy for them to add this actually. But since I didn't have the old palette and all the ins-outs of the theme, it's still possible to have old left-over codes in some places ( For example hover colours were still orange until this morning )
The default theme of the old forums is still there. Doesn't quite work here because of all the class and id changes, but you can still take a look.

Last edited:
You only see the latest five posts and it changes quickly anyway.
Well, that's the point of that widget. I think its more than useful.
The 'Latest Posts' section at the home page is not really useful and could be removed.The home page would then also have a part less to scroll
Then home page would be less useful than its already. I dont understand your argument, just dont scroll that 3cm if you think data bellow is useless for you.

@Densetsu Thanks.

The member list has a very useful search function
it's not that useful. can't use partial matching, ie typing "Earendil" would not help you find "[Bcw]Btm_Earendil". you need to have the exact combination of characters to hand to actually use the search which makes it kinda superfluous. major lack of functionality in my opinion.

TaleWorlds thank you so much for the forums, they are great.

I would like to offer a function that is useful in my opinion for implementation. Create an event/clan war section. Anyone in this section can announce the upcoming clan battle or event.

To do this, fill out a short form:
=========================
Date:
Time:
Clan name:
Quantity of players:
Type (clan war/event):
A person who has come to this board can sort out the options suitable for him using a filter. Then he presses the "accept" button and a notification is sent to the author of the ad for confirmation.

Last edited:
Well, that's the point of that widget. I think its more than useful.

Then home page would be less useful than its already. I dont understand your argument, just dont scroll that 3cm if you think data bellow is useless for you.
Well, since I find that little thread down there not useful I would have removed it. And I also won't scroll down there now anyway, I only wanted to mention it.

Another suggestion would be to not automatically remove the quoted stuff when I reply to someone quoting me :lol:

TaleWorlds thank you so much for the forums, they are great.

I would like to offer a function that is useful in my opinion for implementation. Create an event/clan war section. Anyone in this section can announce the upcoming clan battle or event.

To do this, fill out a short form:
Date:
Time:
Clan name:
Quantity of players:
Type (clan war/event):
========≠================
You can use the new groups for that perhaps

Back
Top Bottom