Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Haven't had too much time to check out everything yet but the main thing I've noticed is that the game icons and forum ranks on a user's profile aren't designed for such a dark colour scheme. Might be worth a rethink/edit of the icons at some point.

Apart from that, really liking the new update. Hopefully we can add more features and tools as time progresses.

EDIT: Would be nice to also add support for animated GIFs in the avatar as well :smile: It lets you upload them, and even plays its animation in the preview, but when saved its static :sad:

Haven't had too much time to check out everything yet but the main thing I've noticed is that the game icons and forum ranks on a user's profile aren't designed for such a dark colour scheme. Might be worth a rethink/edit of the icons at some point.

Apart from that, really liking the new update. Hopefully we can add more features and tools as time progresses.
they look Ok if you change your Default style (botttom left) to light though. It will improve the forum experience immeasurably.

The member list has a very useful search function but I miss the alphbet selection and also being able to order the list by original forum join date - is that gone for ever?

Last edited:
So far, I have encountered an issue with smileys adding themselves when I don't want to. For example, my signature contained the text '(30.12.201:cool:', but the forum decided to covert the '8' and ')' combination to this :cool: emoticon. I wish there was an option to disable smiley shortcuts in signatures (if there is not one already).
Try this:
(30.12.2018)
Code:
[PLAIN](30.12.2018)[/PLAIN]

@Zombie Warrior here:
Zl4Fh7K.png

Take note that you can save your filter settings as default.

For me it was quite useful on the old forum to see who is browsing my board/thread:

ofNpkyc.jpg

Now this info is only visible on the global, the whole forum, level.

Some informations about how the ranking up is now working would also be nice. Not sure if it still works as in the old forum as you cannot see anymore the days but only the hours. I can calculate the days, yes, but not sure if you plan something new anyway.

Some informations about how the ranking up is now working would also be nice. Not sure if it still works as in the old forum as you cannot see anymore the days but only the hours. I can calculate the days, yes, but not sure if you plan something new anyway.
If you hover over a profile the pop up has a time online, like: 105:03:26. It is Days:Hours:Minutes, so the information is there, but not clear what it means on the first glance.

If you hover over a profile the pop up has a time online, like: 105:03:26. It is Days:Hours:Minutes, so the information is there, but not clear what it means on the first glance.
Yeah, I saw that and as you mentioned, the meaning is not clear to new people. At the old forum you have had the information about the days too after looking up the profile since the forum ranks was depending on the days spent online (https://forums.taleworlds.com/site-old/index.php/topic,16200.msg387137.html#msg387137)

I cant update my profile because it keeps saying "Please match the requested format" on my youtube, twitter and steam profiles. If i delete my steam profile it says a problem with twitter, i delete that and it says a problem with my youtube channel ID despite these working on the old forum and being the correct format.

lryf0hR.jpg

I cant update my profile because it keeps saying "Please match the requested format" on my youtube, twitter and steam profiles. If i delete my steam profile it says a problem with twitter, i delete that and it says a problem with my youtube channel ID despite these working on the old forum and being the correct format.

It auto loaded the links from the old forum but they dont work here.

For twitter just remove the '@' symbol
For steam I have tried everything and cannot find the right format
For you tube check you are using the channel ID not your user ID it is in advanced setting

Back
Top Bottom