Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Currently viewing this thread:

CrazyElf

Regular
Best answers
Should there be a way to view more than 100 posts per page? I am not a fan of this 20 posts per page system. I find myself having to load a new page frequently.

Does anyone know of an Autopager for Firefox?

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
I hate that there is a timer between posts.
I get why it's there. But I still hate it.
yes for tournament organisation when you are making a lot of posts or pm-ing a message to a group of players it really increases the time spent. But it is prefectly clear why it has to be this way :sad:

thefirst1nvad3r

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
It's only an idea, but there should be useful to have some suggested tags when creating a new post (maybe most used tags in that forum section, or just manually chosen tags), just to entice users to use them and have more organized discussions. I see many users never use tags, maybe because they don't even know what to write.
An example:

What do you think?

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
It's only an idea, but there should be useful to have some suggested tags when creating a new post (maybe most used tags in that forum section, or just manually chosen tags), just to entice users to use them and have more organized discussions. I see many users never use tags, maybe because they don't even know what to write.
An example:

What do you think?
I agree on this, I never think to use tags, I dont know what their purpose is and I wouldn't know what to use anyway.

Dr-Shinobi

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Maybe have something that tells you what version youre talking about (sure could be in the title perhaps but its often missed out)...Since ive seen to much crossover miss understandings when people have discussed an subject...As one are in the newest test version and the other in the one or more behind. An example: I was talking about the perk tree about an issue i had with it and the other went like what are you talking about. Then we both understood after some time that we where talking about different versions where it havnt been changed yet so to speak.

Wulfric

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
To be forced to scroll down to the bottom of the page to switch to another one is utterly unnecessary and -at times- irritating. Therefore, it would make sense to have an option to switch pages on the top part of the page on mobile, just as how it is on the desktop version of the forums.

Last edited:

Janus

*spicy* *camper*
Administrator
WBWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
To be forced to scroll down to the bottom of the page to switch to another one is utterly unnecessary and -at times- irritating. Therefore, it would make sense to have an option to switch pages on the top part of the page on mobile, just as how it is on the desktop version of the forums.
Hmm, I agree. Simple enough CSS edit, so: done.

Blood Gryphon

Sergeant Knight
WBVC
Best answers
Anyone else notice that the "your content" button, which I think just searches for yourself, is no longer pulling all of your posts? Mine has cut out the majority of my posts only keeping a few from this weekend and today. All my posts from yesterday or before this weekend are missing from "your content", but still on the forums.

Edit: Working as normal now.

Last edited:

Janus

*spicy* *camper*
Administrator
WBWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
Anyone else notice that the "your content" button, which I think just searches for yourself, is no longer pulling all of your posts? Mine has cut out the majority of my posts only keeping a few from this weekend and today. All my posts from yesterday or before this weekend are missing from "your content", but still on the forums.

Edit: Working as normal now.
Probably due to me rebuilding the search index earlier today, it took a while.