Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

9. Hovering your mouse over avatars brings up an annoyingly large popup with information that could easily be fit into that area. I don't want a popup for information that forumites typically want to display publicly.

10. Empty quotes don't show up in previews. There should be a quote here ^ but there isn't.
11. Nested quotes are broken.
12. Clicking out of the page deletes your post. OG Taleworlds would "save" your post in cache so long as you didn't refresh the page, but not anymore. This makes long posts way more precarious and I can almost see myself losing 1000 words to a misclick.

Seriously. :lol::lol::lol: This is like a biting satire of modern web design. All you need is autoplaying videos everywhere and an algorithm which decides what you want to see, and it would be perfect.
In regards to #12, if you click out of a page then use the back button in your web browser (assuming you use Chrome), your post contents will still be there.

Imho there should be a background image, otherwise the background is just too plain and takes too much space for no reason. You have a lot of beautiful Bannerlord artwork, might as well use that.

Having the option for a light and dark mode or a theme changer would be great, I'm not sure how much of an ask that is but I certainly appreciate when other websites have those options.

Having the option for a light and dark mode or a theme changer would be great, I'm not sure how much of an ask that is but I certainly appreciate when other websites have those options.
@Bloc is currently designing a light brown theme like the old forum. I personally think there should be one theme and one only, so that all members see things formatted the same. At least have the light brown the default for 99% of users.

I'm aware that you can use adblock to just hide elements but there are lots of whitespace in the new design. rank images could be merged as the bottom image border of the avatar behind the online icon. There's also the expanding space for best answers which isn't even relevant on forums that don't have question mode enabled - it should also collapse all the badge/steam stuff, or have a preference to hide those in addition to the existing one for signature. The extra post info (report/reply, top right sharing) should also not be visible when you're just scrolling through a board.

Also, I just got a notification while typing this, and the "view them" link to pull the new post doesn't even show up because the text and background are both orange. Not a big fan of the orange highlight css either.

@Bloc is currently designing a light brown theme like the old forum. I personally think there should be one theme and one only, so that all members see things formatted the same. At least have the light brown the default for 99% of users.
I'd settle for the old look in a heartbeat, but having a darker theme sometimes makes for a more relaxing browsing experience.

I also suggest moving the steam icon from the left side of the posts to the about section of a player's profile; it's not entirely pretty it being there and there's no particular use for it to be next to posts. I'm not connecting my steam account for the sole reason of it showing underneath my profile pictures on posts, especially when it looks very old.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO TO WHITE MODE:

GO TO THIS PAGE:

AND CHANGE TO DEFAULT STYLE
LqRqDaw.jpg

IT GIVES SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
5Zvq2yI.jpg

This might be a temp solution i guess until a light theme comes out

Holy smegging ****e. This is like leaving for a weekend shift and coming back to find your entire family have developed acute downs syndrome, cerebral palsy and AIDS combined. It both looks like garbage, handles like a Reliant Robin with a shot servo and feels like being raped in your sleep by a trusted family friend.
For the love of everything in the universe, change it back!!!!

Do I seriously have to turn of the feckin swear filter again? This is like going up on stage to host a conference and just unzipping and pissing in the face of everyone in the audience.

Edit: Oh and it's ugly as an inbred, hunchbacked crack-baby.

Do I seriously have to turn of the feckin swear filter again? This is like going up on stage to host a conference and just unzipping and pissing in the face of everyone in the audience.

Edit: Oh and it's ugly as an inbred, hunchbacked crack-baby.
No, that's the best thing, you can't! :iamamoron:

New messages were posted: **** you Pixel you piece of ****

Back
Top Bottom