Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Some People in the International Forum are not aware that Taleworlds is based Studio in Turkey, Ankara and how it comes some Turkish Law also affects them.

I would find more filters on the group section useful.
Any chance of adding sort by number of members and/or alphabetically
I already have both of these options. Weird if members aren't able to see them.
qmmNicx.png

In the old forum you were able still able to view banned profiles and still view their most recent posts via their profile, is that something we could get back?
I just recently noticed it and wondered if it's possible since it's still possible on active profiles.

It's not happening thank god.

If a random person can make animated GIF avatars work with basically 7 lines of really simple code because they were bored, then it really can't be that hard for a big heap official game forum to do it.

My brilliant creation allows for the non-animated version to look completely fine if people don't have the gashing script.

s82spep.gif

Any updates on animated avatar support?

Until they decide to add this important feature, use this:

Last edited:
Distracting if you're a boomer in a zoomer's body. Literally boom smeared. GIFs are one of the most satisfying and beautiful formats ever made. The wonderful dithering, the wonderful layer compression, the indexed colours. Unmatched purity. Ugh, I love GIFs so much. There is nothing like a good GIF.

If you are so monumentally chundersmeared that you find moving images distracting, then just block animated GIFs from within your favourite browser. A "play once and never repeat" sort of optionsmear. At least then your jadedness will be quenched without the unneeded detriment to others.

Last edited:
Apologies, but animated GIF avatars won't be possible. I found a solution that was supposed to make them possible (using ImageMagick library), but all it accomplished in testing was to eat up server resources and then didn't actually work. So, they won't be coming back.

The problem according to Janus is that gifs eat up too many server resources for some reason.

But they're all clearly uploaded to the server anyway because this short script makes them load without much trouble.
Uploaded avatars are saved/converted as several different sizes to be displayed in different areas and different browsers/devices based on their resolution. The conversion loses the animation, so only the original uploaded image size might retain it.

Uploaded avatars are saved/converted as several different sizes to be displayed in different areas and different browsers/devices based on their resolution. The conversion loses the animation, so only the original uploaded image size might retain it.
what if by css, image sizes changed according to context using classes --- that would be client side and thus cause less server strain and people wouldn't need someone bored to death to implement animated avatars.

Back
Top Bottom