Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Just logged on to game after it crashed and my saved file(s) wont load. It says "This saved version doesn't correspond to current games version. Proceed with caution." After that i get the option to load game, but nothing happens.
Any ideas?

This thread is to report forum bugs, not Bannerlord bugs.

Use this board for that :smile:

I bought Warband from the Taleworlds website and it registered automatically here on this forum that I owned it but the same did not happen with Viking Conquest when I bought that ages ago, I'm pretty sure also from the Taleworlds website. Now I own Bannerlord as well but I can't figure out how to register it so it appears under my profile name. Not important really, but I was just wondering. I see all these game titles underneath many folks' names here.

I bought Warband from the Taleworlds website and it registered automatically here on this forum that I owned it but the same did not happen with Viking Conquest when I bought that ages ago, I'm pretty sure also from the Taleworlds website. Now I own Bannerlord as well but I can't figure out how to register it so it appears under my profile name. Not important really, but I was just wondering. I see all these game titles underneath many folks' names here.
Earlier in this very thread. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/forum-bug-issue-error-reporting.391536/post-9284048

NON-SPAMABLE DIRECTIONAL STEP-DODGE
I have a problem with this thread, written by me.
I should add something by editing the thread, but I can't edit because it tells me that I don't have the privileges to do it.
Can you help me? why should I put a balance in the mechanics that I propose.
thank you.
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here. "

The main website is back up.

What about Viking Conquest? How do I register games that I've bought?
After logging in to the main website using your forum account, they can be added in the My Games section.

NON-SPAMABLE DIRECTIONAL STEP-DODGE
I have a problem with this thread, written by me.
I should add something by editing the thread, but I can't edit because it tells me that I don't have the privileges to do it.
Can you help me? why should I put a balance in the mechanics that I propose.
thank you.
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here. "
That was posted in the Bannerlord Beta section, which is now archived since the game is out of Beta and in Early Access. See this post for where to post various things such as Suggestions, Feedback, and Bug Reports:

That was posted in the Bannerlord Beta section, which is now archived since the game is out of Beta and in Early Access. See this post for where to post various things such as Suggestions, Feedback, and Bug Reports:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...eedback-suggestions-bug-reporting-faq.404615/
So I should copy the thread into the singleplayer section, in theory.
I wanted to avoid doubling the amount of threads, since it would be the same, but with some modifications.
I also have other threads.
It is true that I wrote them in the beta, but they were not only about the multyplayer, but also about the singleplayer.
And they weren't limited to beta.
So can I copy the thread to the singleplayer section?

I turned off e-mail notifications for everything in preferences and saved but I'm still receiving e-mails. What have I done wrong?
What e-mails are you receiving? A notification of a reply in a thread you're watching, or a forum you're watching? A notification of a new conversation? Or what? There are options for different e-mail notifications.
If I were to guess, you probably still have e-mail notification enabled for some forum or thread you're watching.
The button in the upper right of those pages ("Manage watched forums/threads") should have an option to disable any existing e-mail notifications.

Hello,
I am also unable to register the game on the forums / main webpage. When adding the game key, the webpage returns "Page not found".

I don't think it's possible to register Bannerlord yet, if that's what you're trying to do.
Thank you for the answer - it's not possible to register any title, I also own the prequel and the error remains the same.I guess with steam account integration it won't be needed soon, as the forum should be able to read the owned titles by attaching the account info itself.

VERY IMPORTANT BUG:

kJYaQPN.png

Lately I'm seeing a lot of Cloudflare issues. Sometimes up to 2-3 in every 5 minutes.
MzTCl1.jpg

DM me if you also need these private information.
And it sometimes fails with SSL Handshake error as well ( Between site and Cloudflare )

Last edited:
Lately I'm seeing a lot of Cloudflare issues. Sometimes up to 2-3 in every 5 minutes.
MzTCl1.jpg

DM me if you also need these private information.
And it sometimes fails with SSL Handshake error as well ( Between site and Cloudflare )
The most likely cause would be from the server getting too many simultaneous connections from your IP address, though I'm not seeing any such errors logged on the server side within the past 2 days for the IP address associated with this post of yours.
If it happens again, please message me with the IP address it indicates on that error page along with an estimate of the time it occurred (including your timezone).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom