Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Flash forward.. I also have this issue. It seems time fixes it, but it would be nice to have a message of some sort that says "you can't do that yet". Either way, a quick search found it. Glad to be here.
Jus wait for their server box to refresh and update you as a real memeber

If you experience any issues with the website or forums, please leave a detailed report of the problem in this thread. Any supporting evidence, such as a screenshot, would be extremely useful to us for tracking the issue down and fixing it!

I can't log in into my account in the TaleWorlds page, and even if I try to register it send me back to the forum, help please:c

I can't log in into my account in the TaleWorlds page, and even if I try to register it send me back to the forum, help please:c
See below.
Did you sign up using your Steam account? If so, that's a known issue that we're working on. If you're particularly in a hurry, you can probably work around it by going into your account settings and getting a password for your account.
Otherwise, you can wait and we should hopefully have the issue sorted out soon enough.

Did anyone know how to fix my taleworld text? it's look like this:
BFfb9pd.jpg

e9fBF8g.jpg

Did anyone know how to fix my taleworld text? it's look like this:
BFfb9pd.jpg

e9fBF8g.jpg
I checked your post history and don't see that post, and you didn't link to it.

In the post editor, you can click the gear icon in the upper right to see the source BBCode. You should then be able to see what is causing your text to be shrunken.

Hey there, just wanted to follow up on an issue that I've been following. I still am unable to register my game onto my Taleworlds account, I just get a 404 error whenever I enter my key and press add game. I've been trying to register my game to get the 20% discount on Bannerlord because I bought warband on GOG. Will the fix be before the sale ends or should I just go ahead and buy Bannerlord now?

Steam login is now available on the main website. So if you created an account on the forums here using your Steam account, you should now be able to log in using your Steam account on the main website and register games to your account.

Hey there, just wanted to follow up on an issue that I've been following. I still am unable to register my game onto my Taleworlds account, I just get a 404 error whenever I enter my key and press add game. I've been trying to register my game to get the 20% discount on Bannerlord because I bought warband on GOG. Will the fix be before the sale ends or should I just go ahead and buy Bannerlord now?
If your forum account was created through a Steam login, see above. It should work now. If not, please start a conversation with me and provide any further details you might have.

Steam login is now available on the main website. So if you created an account on the forums here using your Steam account, you should now be able to log in using your Steam account on the main website and register games to your account.

If your forum account was created through a Steam login, see above. It should work now. If not, please start a conversation with me and provide any further details you might have.
So I didn't create my account with a steam login. I created an account on the forum through my email. I then linked my steam account to it after creating an account. I have a copy of Warband on GOG and I want to register my game on the website so that I can make myself eligible for the 20% discount. When I go to My Games > Add Game and enter my serial key, it takes me to the 404 error page.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
Can you provide a screenshot of what you were trying to post? I investigated and found that you managed to trigger an XSS HTML Injection firewall rule with Cloudflare.
I can disable that specific individual rule if I can see a good indication that it is firing incorrectly.

So I didn't create my account with a steam login. I created an account on the forum through my email. I then linked my steam account to it after creating an account. I have a copy of Warband on GOG and I want to register my game on the website so that I can make myself eligible for the 20% discount. When I go to My Games > Add Game and enter my serial key, it takes me to the 404 error page.
And you've had this happen within the last 24 hours? And you're sure that key hasn't previously been registered on another account? I'll pass this on to the devs.

And you've had this happen within the last 24 hours? And you're sure that key hasn't previously been registered on another account? I'll pass this on to the devs.

I've been trying this everyday since the My Account feature was fixed and was back up. Tested it right before this post and it is still ocurring. This key has never been registered on another account. As soon as I enter my key and press "Add Game", it redirects me to the 404 page. Like I've said, I have been trying this since Bannerlord dropped to get the 20% discount, but the My Account feature was removed for around three days, and since that was reintegrated, I've just been getting this same 404 error when I try to register my key.

Also thank you for following up on my issue, I know that we are working on a substantial time difference here, but your responses are much appreciated.

Just logged on to game after it crashed and my saved file(s) wont load. It says "This saved version doesn't correspond to current games version. Proceed with caution." After that i get the option to load game, but nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom