OSP Code Campaign Forming a Wagon Train

Users who are viewing this thread

OK resolved this issue.  it was just my placement of the dialog. 

however i have now made some major modifications to this system.  Now i have made it so you must have the wagon master in your party to form a wagon train. and i am working on making his "inventory management" be based on the number of pack horses you give the wagon train.

I would like to add the wagon master back to your party when the wagon train is disbanded, however i want it to be added back no matter if your party is full or not.  i can get it to add back in if the party has room, but how do i force one to add to the party if it is currently full?

Ok found the force add command.

OK, new problem.  I wanted to add more than one caravan to the map, so I went back to a dynamic party template idea.  However, as soon as it spawns, it runs off in "patrol" mode.  How do I prevent this?  I tried to add the tag "ai_bhvr_hold" in the party template definition, but it still spawns in, and runs off.

found the solution here.  after spawning in a template party  reg0 contains the party id for that party.  then you can use that to set anything you need.

Back
Top Bottom