Formations help?

Users who are viewing this thread

oceanrage

Recruit
whenever I tell the troops to hold a certain position by pressing and holding f1, they start moving backwards.
Im having a difficulty, why is this happening? I can't seem to be able to position my troops

they are moving to form in ur location..no logic in that but its like that...first..formate the units if u want..then send them to battle.

it doesnt work.

I wait for them to stop into their automatic formation, then order them, but still, when I press f1 on a certain position, they start moving back. I cant really play like this, why do they keep going back??

omg i told u when u strt batle wait for everyone to spawn...then just make a formations in the same spot they spawned THEN go fight....BUT u need ALL troops holding positions in that spawn point....

Lord Lukjan said:
omg i told u when u strt batle wait for everyone to spawn...then just make a formations in the same spot they spawned THEN go fight....BUT u need ALL troops holding positions in that spawn point....

huh?  nvm

Folkzweise said:
the formations are ...weird.... try pressing "u" next time befor you try giving orders...

ok that worked, thanks. But how can i get the archers to start with a close formation, because they stand too far apart

MariusThePaladin said:
Use F8 or maybe F9 button to order them to stand closer.

no unfortunately that didn't do it.  Is there any quicker way of telling them to stand closer than having to press "2" then "f2" then "f3"  etc...?

Back
Top Bottom