Need More Info Formation Number/Groups Reset After Quitting and Loading Back a Saved Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Coonsquatch

Recruit
Like the title says, whenever you make multiple different formations in your party UI screen, it gets reset back to default after reloading the game. I spent awhile making new formations for all my units so I could be more tactical in battle, but when I came back to play the next day, all my formations were reset back to default formations. Tried testing multiple times with same result. I would set my good infantry to formation 8 and it just gets reset back to formation 1 when I reload my game. Please fix so we can make more tactical use out of different formations with our troops!

Like the title says, whenever you make multiple different formations in your party UI screen, it gets reset back to default after reloading the game. I spent awhile making new formations for all my units so I could be more tactical in battle, but when I came back to play the next day, all my formations were reset back to default formations. Tried testing multiple times with same result. I would set my good infantry to formation 8 and it just gets reset back to formation 1 when I reload my game. Please fix so we can make more tactical use out of different formations with our troops!
(y)

Yep this is really annoying specially because vlandian levy crossbows are marked as infantry so they always end up in group 1 standing in the first row of a shield wall dying like flies.

Back
Top Bottom