Computer Specs: 446 GB
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Side note : I have no idea how to check OS, GPU, CPU, motherboard and HDD/SSD

Is the issue here is the formation is staying in a 3 lines? IF thats the case you can fix it by dragging with mouse. Could you explain the issue you are facing with more details?

Hello MArdA,
The issue with formation line and loose formation is broken as you can see in the video I have done dragging the formation on infantry and they still do the same thing one full straight line left and right side at 0:30 secs in the video if I do so order them to make a loose formation, I have been playing m&b bannerlord from early access and I have never counter any issues playing in single player with formations or anything such as that besides of siege leaders but after I tell them to go back to 1st formation line you can see at 0:20 secs in the video.

Hello!

Could you explain the issue you are facing with more details?
Number of lines in a troop group is very inconsistent when you cycle through different formations types like "loose", "line" and "shield wall".
If you had made a two-line group in "line formation", you would have expected that after changing formation type to "shield wall" or "loose" it would still be a two-line group. In Bannerlord it doesn't work like that. Changing formation type changes number of lines for the group and, what makes the issue even worse, it seems to pick the number of lines quite randomly. It wouldn't be as bad if it at least was trying to keep group width the same, but it is not doing even that.
In my opinion, changing formation type should not change the number of lines of a troop group.

Here's my video showing the issue:

Is the issue here is the formation is staying in a 3 lines? IF thats the case you can fix it by dragging with mouse.
Changing formation type is often used order. "Fixing" the issue this way for every troop group and after every simple formation type change is a tedious, time-consuming and frustrating task to do that discourages players from using any of the formation orders.

Back
Top Bottom