OSP Code Combat Form Musket Square

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobhinds said:
Which error did it give? I can't help you unless you tell me exactly what the error said.

The script _cf_create_infantry_square goes wherever you want somebody to form an infantry square. This includes the enemy AI or the player's allies.

1_zpsz9y9jgmt.png

You can make the bots cover positions bot dead?
or they can move?

Airbar said:
If anyone's interested, got a working WRECK plugin of Jacobs script. Good work by the way! :smile:

I'd be interested. Coding is anathema to me, and figuring out how to put all this together in working order is killing me almost as badly as cavalry in L'aigle is.

Weathercock said:
Airbar said:
If anyone's interested, got a working WRECK plugin of Jacobs script. Good work by the way! :smile:

I'd be interested. Coding is anathema to me, and figuring out how to put all this together in working order is killing me almost as badly as cavalry in L'aigle is.
It is still code though. Just makes it easier to integrate it into the native module system and you also need Lav's WRECK compiler. If you're still interested I will post the code when I'm back home.

Does this work in multiplayer and can the square be tweaked to not be hollow and not repel horses?

Hi friend so long,
One thing, usually I create units within my army, infantry, hunters, grenadiers, militia, fast infantry, etc., but by default the cavalry is included in the number 3 (to which I have assigned a sound for cavalry). How could I have the range from 0 to 6 without including the cavalry?
Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom