Form Fitting Armor vs Fury what perk

Users who are viewing this thread

I always take For Fitting Armor and it was even better before they nerfed movement skills a bit.

I always take form fitting armor.
In general I don't feel any +damage or handling for melee weapons is needed. I don't even take the skill for my primary melee weapons some games and I never miss it. I can 1v1 lords who have skill and perks in tournament all the time with zero skill or perks myself and in real battle the speed bonus is so much that nothing else matters. And for an npc captain I think the slight movement for the troops is better too, getting foot troops in the right position makes all the difference, it's often live or die.

I always take form fitting armor.
In general I don't feel any +damage or handling for melee weapons is needed. I don't even take the skill for my primary melee weapons some games and I never miss it. I can 1v1 lords who have skill and perks in tournament all the time with zero skill or perks myself and in real battle the speed bonus is so much that nothing else matters. And for an npc captain I think the slight movement for the troops is better too, getting foot troops in the right position makes all the difference, it's often live or die.
I don't know... I feel that form fitting armor would be better as i always leaned towards this with all my new characters. But if i think a bit, the bonus is not really visible at all for you in any case regardless of your choice so maybe the dilemma would rather be the second bonus. I think that better weapon handling for any type of foot troop under your command is quite alluring as it would make them be better at dealing damage. And you don't even have the tier limitation like you get under the form fitting armor perk. So it may be more useful overall.

But if i think a bit, the bonus is not really visible at all for you in any case
Pre-athletics nerf it was 30%and a godsend if you were wearing heavy armor. With the current athletics balance I agree it's not quite as noticeable but I still take it. For the weapon handling, I feel most enemies die in 1-3 hits regardless of the perks I take and I don't pay much attention to the captain perks since I rarely get to utilize them though.

I feel most enemies die in 1-3 hits regardless of the perks I take and I don't pay much attention to the captain perks since I rarely get to utilize them though.
Isn't that by default applied to everyone in your party that's on foot? Basically a party buff from you as their leader. Which would meant probably a slight improvement of your guys being able to kill more enemies, or faster, pretty much a higher dps because they would be able to deal max damage more often. That's what i understand from the text under the perk Fury.

Isn't that by default applied to everyone in your party that's on foot? Basically a party buff from you as their leader. Which would meant probably a slight improvement of your guys being able to kill more enemies, or faster, pretty much a higher dps because they would be able to deal max damage more often. That's what i understand from the text under the perk Fury.
Captain perks for the player only apply if you are leading a group in an army or for your companions when you have them set as a sergeant. If you are solo with your units none of the captain perks are active and I'm not a fan of how they work like that.

Back
Top Bottom