forcing war and preventing war to an specific faction(player one)

Users who are viewing this thread

asierus

Regular
hello, well i have been looking for this  all day and cant find anything, im relatively new to modding and atm im making a personnal mod wich eventually i will release when finished.

im using diplomacy modulesystem as base just in case.

my problem is the next:

its there  a way to prevent any faction to declare war on a determinate faction forever
example: fac1,fac2 and fac 3 cant war fac4 <--player faction and viceversa.

and

there is any way to force a war on a determinate date upon a determinate faction?
example: fac1,fac2 and fac 3  war fac5 <-- non player faction at day 400

im been tryng setting up relations to 1 but they still go war with me soon after start even having reign to rule

also it's there a way to add the noble status (if exists) to another character choice appart from being a  empoverised noble?
i think thats the main reason im getting war against my faction because when i used noble start they wont.

example: i got a new starting choice for player being the leader of an Order on module_game_menus and managed to add the banner selection to it, got it working fine but everytime they declare war on me after a day or 2.

thanks in advance  :grin:

i wish i can help you but i can't try asking in Q&A thread and by the way what did you do to add the option of selecting banners to a new menu or old menu?

asierus said:
imado552 said:
by the way what did you do to add the option of selecting banners to a new menu or old menu?
to the already existing menu :smile:
ah i see so you used one of the existing menus and tweaked it to send you to the banner selection option

thanks foor letting me know !

Back
Top Bottom