Forcing a faction to make peace in the main quest should give tribute.

Users who are viewing this thread

And a big fat tribute too. You have to make them seriously small before you finally get to be able to stop. In my game I was thankfully not fighting three factions at once because I started that part of the main quest before the patch that fixed making peace, and even this way I'm bummed that I'm not getting paid.
IIRC if I was able to make peace normally I would be receiving more than 7k. All that money is just gone now.
By the way this part of the main quest is going to cause a lot of problems. People were only okay with the main quest before because you could just ignore it. Now you really can't ignore it.

And a big fat tribute too. You have to make them seriously small before you finally get to be able to stop. In my game I was thankfully not fighting three factions at once because I started that part of the main quest before the patch that fixed making peace, and even this way I'm bummed that I'm not getting paid.
IIRC if I was able to make peace normally I would be receiving more than 7k. All that money is just gone now.
By the way this part of the main quest is going to cause a lot of problems. People were only okay with the main quest before because you could just ignore it. Now you really can't ignore it.
Yes and they should never be able to declare war again.

Why can't you ignore it now?
Yeah why can't you ignore it? I've ignored it and made a noob kingdom (as soon as rank 4 with 1 fief and not extra parties, full noob style) and nothing weirs or bad has happened yet.
After the conspiracy bar thing fills 3 factions make war on you at once and you're not allowed to make peace until you beat them super hard. Before 1.6.3 there was a bug that let you make peace normally so it didn't really matter.

After the conspiracy bar thing fills 3 factions make war on you at once and you're not allowed to make peace until you beat them super hard. Before 1.6.3 there was a bug that let you make peace normally so it didn't really matter.
I see. You can also make a kingdom with the "Make kingdom" button and not talk to the npcs to progress the dragon banner quest. Then the conspiracy quest and other things will never happen at all.

Oh.

When I ignored it I didn't even talk to the nobles about the Battle of Pendraic, so none of those events could happen. It won't auto-fire on kingdom creation or anything, which is what I was afraid of.

Back
Top Bottom