Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Liquidboss

Recruit
Summary:

Basically I was fighting a losing battle with Hur of the Jawwal as a mercenary and decided that I didn't want to get captured so I stopped the fight by retreating. Next I went to the kingdom tab and left the kingdom I was a part of (Battania). This ended our fight like normal saying we are no longer enemies, but once I tried to move on the world map, no matter where I clicked it would force me to go back into dialogue with Hur of the Jawwal. So basically I am stuck in a forever loop with this man. This is in ironman mode 1.6.0 so I will have to force a shutdown on the app so it doesn't save me in the dialogue screen forever.

How to Reproduce:

I believe all you need to do is probably be part of a kingdom and start a fight with someone and then end the fight by leaving the kingdom. More specifically in my case I was a mercenary for battania and fought and beat another lord then got caught up to by Hur of the Jawwal, and fought for a bit to see if I had any chance and I did not so I left my kingdom using the kingdom tab leave button. This ended the fight and then there were notifications saying we are no longer enemies and stuff then I tried clicking away on the world map to travel and each time it keeps talking to this dude.

Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom