• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Forced to talk to Hur of the Jawwal forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Liquidboss

Recruit
Summary:

Basically I was fighting a losing battle with Hur of the Jawwal as a mercenary and decided that I didn't want to get captured so I stopped the fight by retreating. Next I went to the kingdom tab and left the kingdom I was a part of (Battania). This ended our fight like normal saying we are no longer enemies, but once I tried to move on the world map, no matter where I clicked it would force me to go back into dialogue with Hur of the Jawwal. So basically I am stuck in a forever loop with this man. This is in ironman mode 1.6.0 so I will have to force a shutdown on the app so it doesn't save me in the dialogue screen forever.

How to Reproduce:

I believe all you need to do is probably be part of a kingdom and start a fight with someone and then end the fight by leaving the kingdom. More specifically in my case I was a mercenary for battania and fought and beat another lord then got caught up to by Hur of the Jawwal, and fought for a bit to see if I had any chance and I did not so I left my kingdom using the kingdom tab leave button. This ended the fight and then there were notifications saying we are no longer enemies and stuff then I tried clicking away on the world map to travel and each time it keeps talking to this dude.

Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. Meanwhile, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Top Bottom