• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

For those who still think, that the skins wouldn't be monetized

Users who are viewing this thread

Roy1012

Duke
who cares at this point, no one is waiting for that, once custom server files are released they can do whatever they want, also mods can make those skins free LMAO
Now you’ve nailed it right on the head. Gee, I wonder why they won’t release the private server files…

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
WB
I don't mind micro-transactions as long as all that money goes into multiplayer growth.
+1
Although I'm sad gaming has brought us to accept these things as standard practise in later years.

Skins are not OK. I liked that in warband every piece of gear had at least tiny bit different stats. Very immersive. So far in bannerlord this is still a thing so if they add skins on top of that it will be very confusing. Like is this a different spear or the same one but different skin. Another bad decision.
100% understand this opinion aswell, mostly I'd want weapon skins but even that is tricky.

Top Bottom