For "On The March" skill under Tactics, what does it mean "increase Fortification bonus"?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am too lazy to post a screen shot here

but when your Tactics kill reach to 150, you can pick "On The March" skill
what does it mean "increase Fortification bonus"?

what is fornication? when you stop at your tent and enemy attack you?
or enemy attack your city/castle? the Fortification level III ??

It's the auto-calc advantage the game gives for defending in a siege based on wall levels and (maybe?) some siege equipment.
If a party leader has it (any party leader in army?) it reduces the enemies bonus by 20%, making them take less losses in a auto-calc siege.
If a govern has it they will get +20% bonus when an enemy siege's and they fight in auto-calc. I'd guess the enemy knows this and so it might make them take longer to actually attack in siege, as they don't attack until they know they can win, but not sure.

Doesn't do anything for live battles, however you may find a situation where you have gotten knocked out in siege (happens to me fairly often while solo'n garrisons)and retreated and then want to send troops at the remaining small enemy amount and this perk will help reduce losses, I don't know the match of how it determines the auto-calc, but this might be better then looks as a unit either gets KO'd or not, +20% may make a big differance in high tier troops all surviving against low tier stinky militia. I've had some wonderful auto-calc miracles but not really sure if this perk was the reasone.

It's the auto-calc advantage the game gives for defending in a siege based on wall levels and (maybe?) some siege equipment.
If a party leader has it (any party leader in army?) it reduces the enemies bonus by 20%, making them take less losses in a auto-calc siege.
If a govern has it they will get +20% bonus when an enemy siege's and they fight in auto-calc. I'd guess the enemy knows this and so it might make them take longer to actually attack in siege, as they don't attack until they know they can win, but not sure.

Doesn't do anything for live battles, however you may find a situation where you have gotten knocked out in siege (happens to me fairly often while solo'n garrisons)and retreated and then want to send troops at the remaining small enemy amount and this perk will help reduce losses, I don't know the match of how it determines the auto-calc, but this might be better then looks as a unit either gets KO'd or not, +20% may make a big differance in high tier troops all surviving against low tier stinky militia. I've had some wonderful auto-calc miracles but not really sure if this perk was the reasone.
thanks for explaining
so this perks only works if that character have governor role??
HOWEVER, as the main character, I cant assign myself as governor, so basically it's useless for me.......

what is fornication?

Having sex outside of marriage. I don't think there are any perks for that...

so this perks only works if that character have governor role??
HOWEVER, as the main character, I cant assign myself as governor, so basically it's useless for me.......

The charm 150 perks are both governor only, so they are completely useless for the player. I think there are a few others like that too.

Back
Top Bottom