SP Native For Khuzait Lovers Genghis Khan by MCA

Users who are viewing this thread

asascu01

Recruit
Hello Guys I have just the mode for Khuzait lovers,

Basically this mod allows you to be one of the most feared ruler of all history ; Genghis Khan. You will start with Chaikand and Makeb as your lands, nice stats, good gear, with Dragon Banner in your hands, 120 khan's guard at your service and enough gold ,influence and your supreme authority to rule over your loyal subjects. Even Monchug kisses your feet.

I hope you guys enjoy. Dont forget to endorse if you get what you wanted.

No offense, but Temudjin started off with nothing, got kidnapped and enslaved at least twice, had to kill his own half brother before he was twelve, had to bow before a local warlord, had his wife kidnapped... and still ended up conquering the world. Genghis Khan don’t need no cheating...

Still, as a fan of the great Khan, I appreciate your mod, thanks :smile:

No offense, but Temudjin started off with nothing, got kidnapped and enslaved at least twice, had to kill his own half brother before he was twelve, had to bow before a local warlord, had his wife kidnapped... and still ended up conquering the world. Genghis Khan don’t need no cheating...

Still, as a fan of the great Khan, I appreciate your mod, thanks :smile:

Hello my friend;

None taken, I wish I could make you go through what he went through but this is as close as I could get :smile: I made this mod out of my respect and admiration to him and I know I'm not alone.

Don't forget once you take up my mod you're the one who will shape your journey however you want.

thank you for your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom