SP Native Footmen Mod! ( RELEASED!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cymro said:
Stormficker said:
Abot the warrior who becomes a woman  :mrgreen:
An accident I'm sure :wink: Isn't that right, Llew? Now how about a cross-dressing mod :razz:

lol, no it's not an accident...it's just that you can't make it random woman/man, but I'll probably change that :smile:[quote

author=korppu3 link=topic=12615.msg217487#msg217487 date=1149079575]
There is one thing.. Those Knights in Zendar inn are Kinghts :razz: Fix that please.
[/quote]

they are suppose to be knights, because that is the only place you can get them.

If this is a footmen mod, shouldn't the enemy parties not have horses too? Like the Mountian Bandits. Also, why did you improve the horses for the Footmen Mod? Just curious.

EDIT: Seems to be an error when entering Suno.

EDIT2: No, seems there was an error with an assertion saying "<something>.wounded > <something>.number" or such. Probably an M&B core engine glitch.

Llew2 said:
Cymro said:
Stormficker said:
Abot the warrior who becomes a woman  :mrgreen:
An accident I'm sure :wink: Isn't that right, Llew? Now how about a cross-dressing mod :razz:

lol, no it's not an accident...it's just that you can't make it random woman/man, but I'll probably change that :smile:[quote

author=korppu3 link=topic=12615.msg217487#msg217487 date=1149079575]
There is one thing.. Those Knights in Zendar inn are Kinghts :razz: Fix that please.

they are suppose to be knights, because that is the only place you can get them.
[/quote]

but their names are kinght not knight! you haved spelled wrong on knight!

HardCode said:
If this is a footmen mod, shouldn't the enemy parties not have horses too? Like the Mountian Bandits. Also, why did you improve the horses for the Footmen Mod? Just curious.
Word.

Tikku, have you gone over the forum rules? I don't mean to offend you by being new but please, do not bring back threads that are old.

miclee1 said:
Tikku, have you gone over the forum rules? I don't mean to offend you by being new but please, do not bring back threads that are old.

Uhhh... This thread isn't that old, and I don't remember seeing something in the forum rules about the performance of necromancy.

yeh, but all he said was "word." maybe if he had something important to say about this mod it would be ok, but this is an old thread and there's no reason to do that. we'll let it slide because he's new, but don't encourage it.

Back
Top Bottom