Football and/or Soccer Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Bloody Spaniards lmfao
Also: 2026 will be in the US with some matches in Mexico and Canada. This is going to be ****t! Also 48 teams instead of 32, as if the current tournament isn't full of ****ty non-teams like Australia,  Serbia, and Brazil

coeurderoi said:
Bloody Spaniards lmfao
Also: 2026 will be in the US with some matches in Mexico and Canada. This is going to be ****t! Also 48 teams instead of 32, as if the current tournament isn't full of ****ty non-teams like Australia,  Serbia, and Brazil
72 teams please, maybe then we can actually qualify  :ohdear:

Also, Spain  :lol: :shock:

What a beautiful play by Russia today, proud of our boys. Couldn't have asked for a better start to the World Cup, can't wait to see the next match against Egypt!

In the next couple of days there's some interesting matchups too, such as Egypt-Uruguay and Spain-Portugal.

Spain Portugal is the most interesting match imo, because we might meet with one of them in 4ths
I would love to see Russians beating Egypt and making it to 8ths
Kentucky James said:
Some caribbean nations are legitimately so small and mountainous that you'd be in danger of kicking the ball into foreign waters if you had a full football field there.
or into Haiti

Kentucky James said:
Some caribbean nations are legitimately so small and mountainous that you'd be in danger of kicking the ball into foreign waters if you had a full football field there.
Saw a documentary about the Tibetan football team. The only area that was flat and wide enough for football was a part of a muddy road. They had to take breaks often to let cow herds pass through.

Iceland's team effort is off this world.

We(Croatia) have excellent individual quality on paper, but the team is in deep **** when it comes to realization and tactics. No ideas, no passion.

Half of them being involved with the football mafia and the fans being split probably doesn't help either.

On another note, yesterday's POR - SPA derby was an amazing match. After all the boring attempts at football we had to watch from teams on the level of some village teams I know it's good to see European football is still where it's at. Thinking about it, it makes me even more angry that the next WC will be in Qatar, it makes me angry the amount of teams will get expanded and we're getting more and more of this modern football ****.

What I also wonder is, for Qatar to keep the winning opening match tradition when they get to host, just how weak of a team will have to be 'fixed' to get into the cup and be in a group with them. San Marino? Vatican squad?

Ugh I could make a 2 page rant on modern football but I guess I'll stop venting now :lol:

DfwenMrXcAAYyGM.jpg:large
Df0fdR_X0AIfozL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom