Football and/or Soccer Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

MadVader said:
I blame us fans. If Arsenal wasn't so popular, they would get more reasonable TV slots.
Arsene, you know what to do, let the diving and defensive destruction commence.

I'm sure you guys will beat Bayern in Munich. Like you did last year, right?  :razz:

It's a ****ing slaughter dude. But the seahawks deserve it, they've played exceptionally well.

Oyipggy said:
I feel like City is now definitely the team to beat. Then maybe Arsenal. Or Chelsea, but without Mata... :sad:
Mata was a great buy for us but to be honest it doesn't solve all our problems in the mid field and in defence. United has a lot to do this summer.

Rebelknight said:
Anyone here fan of the MLS? (Major League Soccer)
I support Houston Dynamo and also L.A. Galaxy to an extent.

Career change time from him. I could tell it was done for him right when he missed that snap on the first play and Seattle got the safety. weirdest play I've seen.

Lord Brutus said:
If I gave two ****s about either team, I might be happy (or sad) right now.  But I don't; so I'm not.
Ok.

Trevty said:
RoboSenshi said:
But Peyton Manning is still one of the greatest quarterbacks of his generation. He just can't seem to get that second ring to solidify it.
Yeah, but today really didn't prove it.  I mean, they did good not letting the Seahawks score more after hitting 43 points, but the fact that the spread was over 30 is still unconscionable.
I know! I'm still trying to wrap my head around what the **** I just watched. It was number one defence versus number one offence so I expected the game to be close but my god... The Broncos played their worst game of the season and maybe one of Peyton Manning's worst games of his career and it happened on the most important night.

Anyway looking forward to seeing the Texans in the Super bowl next year  :lol:

Easily one of the worst Super Bowls I've ever watched. It was entertaining for about five whole minutes. Hate the ****ing Broncos. Hate the ****ing Seahawks more. Oh well. The positive I'm seeing here is that this one will probably quickly fade from memory for anyone who isn't a Seattle fan. Unfortunately most of those guys are obnoxious. :razz:

Oyipggy said:
I feel like City is now definitely the team to beat. Then maybe Arsenal. Or Chelsea, but without Mata... :sad:

To be fair, Oscar is doing quite well, and Mata didn't contribute much to Chelsea's success this season... but yeah, seeing him leave was pretty emotional. Though I guess it's better than letting all that talent languish on the sidelines.

Chelsea and Manchester City up next! Should be fairly exciting... or a total massacre.

Sethaniel said:
To be fair, Oscar is doing quite well, and Mata didn't contribute much to Chelsea's success this season... but yeah, seeing him leave was pretty emotional. Though I guess it's better than letting all that talent languish on the sidelines.

Chelsea and Manchester City up next! Should be fairly exciting... or a total massacre.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not even that upset about him leaving, but the entire situation just sucks.

Cannot believe Chelsea just messed up that 3v1. :mad:

Whatever the result, at least Chelsea won't be getting flak tonight from the million or so wankers on the "park the bus hurdur" bandwagon. Or rather, they will, but at least this time the bandwagon isn't justified at all.

Enjoying the moment though. Nice to see Man City getting destroyed for once.

EDIT: And it's a win :grin: Glorious, though they really shoud've widened the gap. Really impressive stuff still.

Hey, I'm looking to start a Football Fantasy Draft forum game. If you're interested, check out this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,296222.0.html

Back
Top Bottom