food Moral rating

Users who are viewing this thread

cyberr

Recruit
hi iv been stalking around your forum for awhile now but havent found out how to edit the moral rating of food like for instance how can i raise/lower the moral bonus to bread?
im not really a modder but im wanting to give it a try since this game is awesome and i would like to see how hard it would be to implement some new stuff  (but thats for another day)
anyone know how to change the moral rating on food ??

~~Cyberr~~

That's incorrect - the game determines the morale bonus for food from slot values set at the beginning of the game. Open up module_scripts instead (after you've downloaded the Module System and set it up).
Code:
("initialize_item_info",
  [	 
  # Setting food bonuses - these have been changed to incentivize using historical rations. Bread is the most cost-efficient
  #Staples
  (item_set_slot, "itm_bread", slot_item_food_bonus, 8), #brought up from 4
  (item_set_slot, "itm_grain", slot_item_food_bonus, 2), #new - can be boiled as porridge
After you recompile and start a new game, you should notice the difference when you mouse over the item in your inventory.

ok thank you will attempt this tommorow i got the download but when i went to the readme file i think the link to it is broken as it sends me to the game download page (i may be having browser issues ill check tommorow )

thanks again for your fast responces
~~Cyberr~~

Back
Top Bottom