SP - General Food for the starving.

Users who are viewing this thread

I truly believe there should be an option at castles to supply them with food from your inventory.

There is currently a SERIOUS problem with castles that,if you have 0 food or very little food, you will get a negative prosperity change, and if your prosperity is low or decreasing, you will have negative food production, and that creates a loop.

You prosperity is decrease BECAUSE people are starving.
You can't produce food BECAUSE your prosperity is low.

Yet, I carry inconspicuous amounts of food with me, more than enough too feed the castle, my army, my companions armies and the army of 3 towns all at the same time for a few days. And I still can do nothing.
Its like "Go on, starve. Its my entertainment to watch you suffer out of hunger while you watch me eat."
Like WHAT!? I'm not THAT kind of noble...

I WANT TO FEED MY PEOPLE... please?
A-loop.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

deGoucan Scrolls Index

Last edited:
+1

Current party food count: 1789
Days until no food: 84

Why can't we donate this to our fiefs? We have a stash there. We build granaries and gardens. Why can't we have a castle larder or set up caravans to keep the castle supplied from other fiefs?

Why can't we donate this to our fiefs? We have a stash there. We build granaries and gardens. Why can't we have a castle larder or set up caravans to keep the castle supplied from other fiefs?

I find that very weird because, if I don't remember wrong, we could do exactly that for Warband, so I found it awkward that it wasn't in Bannerlord from the get go.
Yet, even if I do believe it is already within TW's plans, I truly felt I should mention and suggest it even if it ended up looking like I was just complaining a bit.

Found a mod that fixes the food problem. It's definitely a band-aid fix, but it's better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom