Following instead of engaging

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabid03

Recruit
Every so often I get really frustrated by my character's inability to catch someone I'm chasing on the world map. It will often take a bit of frantic clicking before I figure out that I have wasted half a day "following" the target instead of "engaging" them. I have no idea what triggers this, and other than fully exiting and reloading the game I have no idea how to get rid of it. Does anyone else have this problem? Know how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Every so often I get really frustrated by my character's inability to catch someone I'm chasing on the world map. It will often take a bit of frantic clicking before I figure out that I have wasted half a day "following" the target instead of "engaging" them. I have no idea what triggers this, and other than fully exiting and reloading the game I have no idea how to get rid of it. Does anyone else have this problem? Know how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sometimes the Alt key can get stuck as you tab in and out of BL. Just tap it a few times and click to pursue, that should clear it.

Follow up, alt works. Thanks folks, that helped a lot. This very much ties in with my post about the auto-calculated battles killing elite troops against looters. I had been loading battles, pressing F1 + F3, then alt tabbing for 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom