• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Following army after marshall defeated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Veteran
Soooo....I'm following a marshall for the kingdom I joined. We win a battle. I have about 150 troops left & he has 11. We are waylaid by a party with over 400, with a smaller enemy party involved as well. The marshall tries to run, but with his 11 troops & 80 prisoners he can't outrun the 400. Sorry, I'm not going to lose my troops defending him. Anyways....

I get the message he is defeated, but escapes. I'm rather surprised because I didn't get the message 'Follow the marshall quest is cancelled'. I do my own thing for a while then get the message 'You are not following the marshall, but will not be penalized'. Gee, I'm sorry. Was I supposed to hold his hand while he was in the hospital or something?

I still like Viking Conquest better than Bannerlord, because Bannerlord is basically unwinnable, but I don't remember some of these things happening before.

Top Bottom