Folk Tale

Users who are viewing this thread

havoc

Marquis
Sit, warm yourselves at the fire and hear this tale that I am about to tell.
Once upon a time there were some folks, and they did some stuff. Thus ends my Folk Tale.

I've been kind of waiting for the official signature of approval from Rebelknight, but I can wait no longer. Someone buy this game and tell me how it is.
It's like a god game, or a city builder or something. I don't know.

Here are some screenshots, look at them if you want. I don't care.
I can't be bothered linking more than two of them.
ss_342a0833da514d621ee5d3e66e83ad71bfc2e5eb.1920x1080.jpg

ss_94f8770e6cc8da9323b6e2617c747d9ecdd3f737.1920x1080.jpg

I am drinking licorice tea, this is weird.

Wow. I'll probably buy this when I'm more awake. Unless it costs like £20,000,000,000 or something similar.
They must make liquorice tea differently round where Havoc lives.

pentagathus said:
They must make liquorice tea differently round where Havoc lives.

It's nice, drinking some more now. It's just that it leaves the taste in your mouth for quite some time.

I'm thinking of buying some of that tea, instead of the game, specifically to bother Havoc. :razz:

Nah, but seriously, after watching some gameplay the game looks like some real fun. Might buy it later today.

DoctorPainkiller said:
Looks very Settlers 7-esque.
That game was so badly designed im not sure if this was supposed to be an insult or a compliment. :razz:

I actually thought this was kind of like majesty, just with more interactivity and hopefully more realistic towns. Either way - all hail havoc for bringing this to our attention.

Duh said:
DoctorPainkiller said:
Looks very Settlers 7-esque.
That game was so badly designed im not sure if this was supposed to be an insult or a compliment. :razz:

I meant more in the art style, but settlers 7 was a mess to play.

Tuckles said:
I didn't like the fact that there are designated plots of land to build on though.

After watching a dev diary thing, they are working on a lil sandbox mode, in which you can also choose where to place buildings etc.

Back
Top Bottom