SP - General Focusing more on game optimization for future updates

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe that in future updates there should be a heavier focus on optimization.

I am currently running with an i5-6600K CPU @ 3.5GHz with 16GB DDR4 ram and a GTX 1070 8GB GPU. After the recent Hotfix (e1.5.9) I have experienced a significantly noticeable increase in in-game stuttering, compared to before in which although present was not nearly at the level as it is now. I have tried lowering down my graphics settings to the bare minimum but the stuttering persisted. Perhaps my computer components are getting rather dated for newer titles with increased demand for processing. I have also noticed within battles that this stuttering also persists in a far more unbearable way then on the campaign map (which used to be my main source of stutter before the update). Battles used to run smoothly for me with little to no issue at all except for one time I wanted to test the limits so I increased battle size to the max and yeah that didn't work out too well, but with battles of about 20-50, I find my self stuttering like crazy. I have tried closing everything down (i.e. discord, firefox, etc.).

I know this post sounds more like a support question than a suggestion, I just figured my context for my reasoning would be helpful for the determination and validity of my concern, for future focus on optimization of the game.

Back
Top Bottom