Flying mounts

Users who are viewing this thread

hunterman52 said:
hmm i dont have no expierence with these sort of things only mucking stuff up and changeing stuff lol but i had thought of trying animation for quite some time :p is it hard?
Making new animations is nearly impossible.

The fact that you can jump and look in varying directions whilst on a mount leads me to believe that it is indeed possible and if I could get a look at the source code with my comp sci prof we might be able to work something out in a few mounths to a year...

hold down Space to continue the jump cycle may be a simple way of doing it. maybe the codes telling it to come down after pressing it once, but if you made it continuous with the space button, who knows.

they havent been done, because it would be hard as hell, and noone has had that great a need for one, though it is possible via scene props.

I ported the BSG mod to 1.x, that has spaceships, which is basically a flying mount  :wink:

Battlestar Gallactica Mod for 1.x - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,33462.0.html

old screenshot
12ip3.jpg

The Temple of KON mod, had a mission that one could do which, was the PC was in a flying dropship shooting at the baddies through a window. That was fun.

I still think it's possible to make flying mounts, maybe just begin with pegasult, with normal crouse added 2 wings and flying like the bike in the image:grin:

Back
Top Bottom