Floris Mod Pack 2.54 released

Users who are viewing this thread

monnikje

Master Knight
florislogo254.jpg

We've released Floris 2.54. It fixes bugs, upgrades features and brings some game changes. Head to the Introduction + Downloads topic to download the patch or the new full installer.

Here's the list with changes we've made:
Game Changes

Quests
- Quest: Raise Troops, now allows partial turn in of the required number of troops with a small boost to your quest duration. The full amount is still required to complete the quest.

When speaking to the host of a feast the player should gain +1 relation even past 9 relation. (Caps at 50).

After winning a large battle with allied lords present you will gain a +1 boost in relation with them.

Disabling companion complaints now also prevents them from leaving.

Tournaments upgraded to 1.5.3
- Item prizes should have more appropriate quality modifiers now when awarded.
- When companions win an item prize for placing in the tournament they will give it directly to you.
- Players should now receive a +1 relation boost with any lord attending a tournament they are hosting.
- You will no longer gain a courtship bonus to relation once married with other ladies when you win.
- Relation gains are now limited to +/-1 with lords & ladies for winning a tournament during a feast.
- Refined AI decision making on weapon usage to incorporate current speed and switch away from lances when not moving fast enough to use them effectively.
- Adjusted cash & xp awards to use the global difficulty score created in TPE 1.5.
- Player health is now set to 100% upon entry into a tournament.
- Default level of tournament participants reduced from 24 to 21.
- Level bonus for special troops reduced from +9 to +6.
- Companion & Lord damage soak & boost reduced by 40% previous value.
- Added limitation to how much relation you could gain per tournament with noblemen/noblewomen during a feast. (+/- 1)
- Town relation gain for winning a tournament now caps at +3 per win.

Sieges should be limited to the number of reinforcement waves as set in Mod Options

Auto-charge on siege defense disabled for player's team

Battle Continuation added to village raids and siege defender sallies

New Mod Option toggle: enable a pop-up message/pause when an enemy party comes into view when fast travelling

Included a new option in the installer that allows you to install the mod not only in English, but also in German, French and Polish.

Added Random Bandits Equipment.

Applied H.T.'s Archery Tweaks.

Bug Fixes

The sovereign relations report now truncates the "Grand Pricipality of the Vaegirs" to simply "Grand Pricipality" so that it does not cover the player relation value.

Sigmund should now show up randomly in taverns changing locations every 3 days.

Tournaments
- Shield bashing should now function in tournaments again.
- Lords should gain a relation bonus with you after you win a tournament they attend (if applicable).

Freelancer
- Bugged quest aborting on enlisted lord defection/indictment for treason fixed; player will change factions with the lord
- Dialog bugs/hangs when dealing with returning from vacation or capture fixed

Book fixes: the Spotting, First Aid, and Pathfinding books are changed to Reference, not Readable; the Charisma Readable book will now work.

Completion problem with the Guildmaster "qst_persuade_lords_to_make_peace" quest corrected, allowing further quests from a Guildmaster you took the "make peace" quest from.

Deliver grain quest will now correctly take grain from player; large bag bonuses apply.

Reports' presentation script errors should be fixed

Troop dialog fixed for Gameplay-Expanded Tree Swadian I4 Jacobite

Minor typo & string errors corrected

The Estates of the Realm presentation now only displays active kingdoms.

The missing models for the Vaegir Imperial War Bow in the Gameplay version have been fixed.

Fixed the installer bug that placed some textures in the wrong directories.

Edit
____

Bank bugs should be gone as well.

We'd also like to hear what people think of the changes in 2.54.  It would help us in steering our design for the eventual 2.6 release.  On the front page of the wiki you can find a feedback section with a link to the Feedback Polls.  Please take a minute sometime and give us your thoughts.

monlamar said:
KJp6G.jpg
DL'ing right now
Oh yes ! Been an anonymous fan of this mod ever since 2.52 came out because of that 200+ episodes walkthrough made on youtube, using this mod. Cheers on the release and on the good work.

I haven't checked this forum in weeks, and here I am...good timing.

Is the version in the dropbox the same as the latest? I'm still on the dropbox list it seems, and with the delayed download links that's a rather handy accident if it's the latest version in dropbox :smile:

Oh, scratch the dropbox thing, that's floris improved sub-mod, not the main mod.

To answer your question - yes its also in the dropbox :razz: along with many other wonderous things.

I loaded 2 saves without much apparent issues. 
The only thing I noticed is that the bow/arrow damage distribution has changed a bit.  In one of the game my bow is now doing cut damage as opposed to pierce from the previous version, but it's not gamebreaking.

...Now I'm at 98.9% this is just mocking me >.< And I'm not even connecting to peers anymore. I think someone needs to have a look at whats happening with the torrent, it doesn't seem entirely healthy as is.

Well, the ratio Source/clients is 0.000, meaning nobody has the full (quite logical, 1/5000<0.000).

If the torrent stops, restart it.

Well, I don't know how to tell it in english, but...

Most of the BitTorrent client have much options, try "Optimize <Insert your BT client here>" on Google, there are generally a lot of optimizations.

My torrent client is fine, I devote my bandwidth to quite a few projects (mainly stuff like project gutenberg but also mods like this). I have various torrents running 24/7.

I mean it might be something on my end sure, but it's weird it would affect this torrent and no other. I strongly suspect there's something funky with the torrent itself somewhere. It's no big deal though, I just won't be able to seed properly and I'll use one of the direct download links to get the mod myself.

Well, don't worry... in fact, you should worry.

After 2 hours of downloading (low co), i'm stuck to 98.9%. The problem seems to come from the initial seeder?

(After some reflexion, I think I know what the problem is. The torrent have a seed/leecher ratio of 0.000, which wouldn't be weird if you have 10.000 people trying to have Floris 2.54, but I don't think it's the case.
It seems the initial seeder just stopped seeding when the most advanced leecher reached 98.9%, then this most advanced seeded on us... So, normally, nobody can have the full file from the torrent at the moment.)

Back
Top Bottom