Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

NeoCat said:
Im trying to get the text log to work with Floris evolved.
If i launch Floris evolved though steam it loads V 1.172 but the text log dosent work.
After much hassling and waiting for Tale world support i got the mod to run using the provided desktop launcher but it launches an out of date version of the mod with a working text log but is incomparable with my save

How do i get the text log working on 1.172
Same boat here, pls help :sad:

hey can anyone help me with an error im getting? it keeps saying "Unrecognized opcode 4301.; LINE NO: 1:" then under that is says "at simple trigger trigger no:158"

Hi dev of Floris Evolved!

Can you add an option when we talk to mercenary in a tavern.

For example: "Tell me about yourself!"

... and they show all their skills before recruiting them.

Thank you.

Edit: Resolved!!

I am having a strange bug that seems to be happening only with mounted Swadian units (Chevalier Banneret, Man at Arms, Jock... don't know if there's more)

They keep repeatedly unequpping and equipping their shield (both outside or in combat), which leads to them getting killed. Tried to give them the command to keep their shields up. No dice, they still do it.

The only time they stop doing it is when I tell them to dismount, but when they get back on a horse, they will start spazzing out again.

There is Infantry, Archer and Calvary as the default 1,2 and 3. In single player, we can select them by pressing 1, 2 and 3 respectively. I group some of my units to "Unnamed 1" and I can press 4 to select them.

I have a problem with the multiplayer using battle time. During battle, I can select 1, 2 and 3 only. All units are part of these 1, 2 and 3. The 4th group doesn't exist. Pressing 4 does nothing.

Some please help. How can I fix this? I would really like to select "Unnamed 1" like I did in single player.

>Player being able to pick up items from the battlefield and keeping them.
:cry:
Unfortunately, this does not work for me. Under what conditions should it work?

Is there a way to get the source code / Module system you have used for Floris_Evolved? I wanna modify the native troop tree to have the native items etc, but i hit a little wall without the module system / source code itself and that is that every Heraldic piece of either armor & shield becomes transparent, got everything else to work

(This is all for personal use, i just love every addition etc floris_evolved have, but i miss the original armor & troops from native and i wanna mix the best of both worlds (in my opinion)

Hm... Seems my option to start a new game is greyed out. Is it because I am using the latest version of the game (v1.172)?

Aaah... I see. Thanks for the answer!

Phew! So much to learn in this game. There's new stuff around every corner.

Hello! I started playing this mod earlier today using the desktop shortcut but later I started the game through the  steam launcher and made a save. Now when I start the game through the dedicated shortcut it says the save file is incompatible. I guess that's because when I saved the WSE hasn't enabled. Can I somehow reverse back or salvage something? Or what will I miss if I continue to play without WSE?
At least I managed to export my character...
Thanks in advance!

I would like to try the sub  mod again. Is it still incredibly buggy and ruining experience or should I stick with normal Floris? Seems like both mods aren't supported as much anymoere

Hello, just started again to play a bit of WB single player and I was willing to test this very well regarded mod.

The issue I got so fare is that troops name are preceded by a code (like I1 for swadian recruits), I assume this is to clearly show the tier and the type, but I don't like it. Is there a way to disable it?

anyone have any idea how to update Pre-Battle Orders and Deployment module within Floris Evolved?  Would love to get some of the new options and bug fixes but if it's a nightmare then I'll just wait for Bannerlords release in 2030.

Clanf said:
no, no matter what colors i choose - they always kinda "faded", like on screenshot  http://i.imgur.com/cKiVNk2.jpg
but i figured it out - it was HDR, after disabling HDR in options colors returned back to normal, also changing this horrible map terrain textures back to Native helps a lot too
strange though - in Pendor HDR gives reversed effect and makes colors a bit more saturated, like it should, and overall graphic changes (with/without HDR) not so drastic
Suffering from this as well.

HDR makes the map extremely hard to read, but makes the rest of the game look far better.

Disabling HDR fixes the map, but makes nighttime in the game extremely hard to see; everything turns into a dark grey and there's no light sources at all.

Toggling between HDR on/off constantly is not a viable workaround.

As I understand it, this problematic map is only part of the Floris mod.. and people have been complaining about it for years, but I've not really seen anywhere of how to change it and I know practically nothing about modding this game.

Shame these mods all seem to be dead at this point.. and Bannerlord is taking an extremely long time to be developed.  Looks like nobody's around to help out anymore, as evident by this sub forum and the last year of responses to this thread.

Hey all. So I only picked up Warband a few days ago and it is very quickly becoming one of my favorite games of all time! So much so that I wanted to play with my brother who lives out of state.

I downloaded this mod and... well, this is kind of embarrassing, but I have an audio processing disorder that makes it very difficult for me to tune out music when I'm listening to people. As such, the video tutorial(s) posted on how to use the multiplayer are basically useless for me. Can anyone point me in the direction of a written step-by-step instruction? Or better yet, just explain it to me outright? Thank you all very much, I know this is a really unorthodox request.

Started a new game multiple times and the lords all spawn without shields. Checked using Morgh's and confirmed that they're supposed to, even fired up Native and saw that lords spawn with shields there. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm using the Expanded troop trees.

DAOWAce said:
Clanf said:
no, no matter what colors i choose - they always kinda "faded", like on screenshot  http://i.imgur.com/cKiVNk2.jpg
but i figured it out - it was HDR, after disabling HDR in options colors returned back to normal, also changing this horrible map terrain textures back to Native helps a lot too
strange though - in Pendor HDR gives reversed effect and makes colors a bit more saturated, like it should, and overall graphic changes (with/without HDR) not so drastic
Suffering from this as well.

HDR makes the map extremely hard to read, but makes the rest of the game look far better.

Disabling HDR fixes the map, but makes nighttime in the game extremely hard to see; everything turns into a dark grey and there's no light sources at all.

Toggling between HDR on/off constantly is not a viable workaround.

As I understand it, this problematic map is only part of the Floris mod.. and people have been complaining about it for years, but I've not really seen anywhere of how to change it and I know practically nothing about modding this game.

Shame these mods all seem to be dead at this point.. and Bannerlord is taking an extremely long time to be developed.  Looks like nobody's around to help out anymore, as evident by this sub forum and the last year of responses to this thread.

A bit late here, but try editing the factions' colors in the Camp menu (iirc it was the camp menu), I left HDR enabled and tweaked the colors to make them ultra bright, which makes them at least noticeable in the world map.

Back
Top Bottom